Thread: Cannot use 3G in LG Marquee

Cannot use 3G in LG Marquee

I have recently bought the LG Marquee mobile phone with sprint connection and I am facing problem with this device. in my device whenever I try to use the internet with 3G connection at that time I am not able to use the internet. I have activated 3G plan in my mobile phone. What should I do to fix this?

Re: Cannot use 3G in LG Marquee

It looks like there must be something wrong with the settings in your LG Marquee device and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first contact the sprint service center and tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and them they will give you proper solution.

if you have already tried to solve this problem by doing all the necessary setting then I think there might be something wrong with your LG Marquee device and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing the following steps. first go to the settings in your mobile phone and then you have to click on the about phone and then you have to select the system updates option and then you have to select the Update Profile option.

if that idea doesn’t help you then you have to try to solve this issue by resetting your LG Marquee device and after resetting the device you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after that problem will get solved.

try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

well resetting my LG Marquee phone has solved the issue and after resetting the mobile phone when I tried to use the 3G in my mobile phone at that time all the things started working fine. thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.