Thread: HP Pavilion dv7t-2200 laptop battery wont charge

HP Pavilion dv7t-2200 laptop battery wont charge

Currently I am suffering from lot of problems and the issue is about the battery, power cord. I'm not completely certain what precisely the trouble is however. While I connect my laptop into a wall outlet, the laptop battery will not charge, and occasionally my laptop won't yet distinguish it. Further times it presently at random shuts off for the reason that I'm at 0% and its inquiring me plug in or recharge. I have tried the different battery but the issue persists. How would I troubleshoot this?

Model is HP Pavilion dv7t-2200

Re: HP Pavilion dv7t-2200 laptop battery wont charge

Just take it off the battery is discharged from the PC (because if I let it load gives me the usual message) and then I leave the computer without a battery attached to the current.. But after about half an hour I put the battery in the power supply which strangely starts to charge, I know that is not normal, but do so at least I found a way.

Instead, I tried to download it again the battery completely and recharge it with an external charger with 500mA constant up to the usual voltage protection circuit has disconnected the battery. Then I redid the calibration with the HP and I noticed with satisfaction that the battery had been readjusted to 2.1Ah for about 1 hour of battery life. So, I deny that the chip inside the battery once it senses that the battery has lost capacity that does not come back with the normal calibration program HP.

It seems strange and yet, despite the efforts of large companies, one of the components that did not progress over time is the battery of the laptop, the maximum duration of which, although increased compared to 10 years ago, is still very small. Hardly a laptop it will be able to be operated for more than half a day if it is fed with only battery power.

I think it went short. Whilst it may be to have the security system (which acts as a real AVR), usually protects this surge up to around 15-16V. However, first of all try to connect the laptop without battery power, turn off the computer properly, and then hangs up and see if the battery starts to charge (it is a system that is used on HP laptop to unlock the batteries once they have reached the full discharge). If it does not work as I see no alternative to change the battery.

Should I tell you one alternative method? There are also external battery chargers for 1 or 2 batteries at a time to recharge.

I think that is the power supply is defective, and is a kind of common problem on laptops. But for safety you should do some testing. If you have a friend who has the same laptop, made to pay the power supply, make sure it has the same plug and same voltage and amperage characteristics, and then try to connect to your PC. I would recommend you not to spend money on a new power supply if you're not sure exactly what the problem is.

Li-ion batteries, as AFAIK you can find all the new notebooks cannot stand completely discharged. You load them as regularly as possible. These batteries to 0% letting go is very bad. Other tips are accurate or if your battery unused for a long times you remove them from the best laptop, and bring the cargo back to 40%. You put them in a cool place that should feel the fridge. Some even suggest the freezer, but now find that k itself is a little strange (In a bag close to the stabbing and condensation, and one day (or 2) leave at room temperature before you use them again). If you have a NiMH (and I also thought NiCd) batteries must have the explanation is correct then that can after long periods of use are a reactivation.

The electrical contacts of the batteries are sensitive, we should not, therefore, ever rub, much less with synthetic fabrics such as wool and, in fact, the electricity generated can literally electrocute electronic control components contained in the battery, making it useless.

What you can do, from time to time, when you have the feeling that the battery does not stay as it should, you can proceed to a recalibration of the laptop battery.

Calibrate the battery simply means recharging the maximum so that the light of the computer displays the charge level of reality.

Recalibration is then to make it clear to the computer when the battery is actually 100% sure that the charging indicator available is accurate and correct.