Thread: HP Pavilion dv2-1000ep Touchpad buttons are very hard

HP Pavilion dv2-1000ep Touchpad buttons are very hard

My new notebook HP dv2 1000ep seems to be very strange as compared to other HP models. What I have found is the touchpad buttons accordingly hard and deep, needing subsequently much force from the hand. It's roughly not possible to work further that half an hour by means of the touchpad. i don’t know whether this is normal to this model? I hope that somebody have the better solution.

re: HP Pavilion dv2-1000ep Touchpad buttons are very hard

In this case, I must again refer to the computer maker (just once during a quiet morning / afternoon in a Para-digit). If you're in tailoring still be bound by the available components, such as touchpad and no longer comes in contemporary casings, then even this does not work

Re: HP Pavilion dv2-1000ep Touchpad buttons are very hard

The individual buttons should not be pressed very deep and have a clear point of pressure. The little rounded edges of the keys to attack us during the test report, which does not really affect how comfortable typing goes. As the housing in the area of the keyboard a little pressure resists it is possible that during this type of work to a more energetic as springy feedback. The touchpad has a nice surface with good sliding properties. It is through the additional numeric indeed not quite in the middle, where some users may take some getting used. The touchpad responds well as the corresponding buttons.