Thread: Need Help. Photon 4g Lock screen issue.

question Need Help. Photon 4g Lock screen issue.

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased Motorola Photon 4G Sprint(bad ESN). I am using it on a GSM network. It took a lot of time to start as the phone first looked for Sprint network and that alone took about 5 minutes, and this would happen everytime i restart the phone. So i looked up and found a way to freeze the app that was making that happen. So after freezing the app, my phone would start immediately on my network.

But as i later realized, freezing that app also causes the lock screen to disappear. So now when the display is off and i press the unlock button, the phone is directly taken to the screen that i was on the last time and no lock screen is displayed. It seems like the lock button is simply turning the display on and off without no security lock. I set the screen lock to be activated on "display off", and i also set the pattern lock.

When i defrost the app, and restarted the phone, it took about 5 mins again, but now the lock screen started working normally as it should be doing.

Can someone help me with a way where my phone starts-up immediately(like freezing the app) and at the same time the lock screen also works normally?

The app that i freezed is SprintOmaDm using Titanium Backup.

Please let me know if anyone can comeup with a solution for this problem.

Thanks.

TheTechieGuy.

Re: Need Help. Photon 4g Lock screen issue.

Hello i am not that much familiar with this phone but still while searching about this on internet i found the following like of same site. i hope this will clear some of your doubt. i am trying to find more about it. so as soon as i am getting any useful information i will post back here.

How to change the lock screen of Motorola Photon 4G
    Need help to unlock screen of Motorola Photon 4G?