Thread: Skype gives error in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330

Skype gives error in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330

I am using BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone with cool features. now problem is when I try to download the Skype in my mobile phone at that time it says that it is not compatible with my phone. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Skype gives error in BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330

I will first suggest you to check whether the Skype version which you are trying to download in your mobile phone correct or not. Because if you are trying wrong version then at that time also this type of problem occurs.

According to me you must be trying to download the Skype messenger from any third party website and because of that this problem is coming. you have to first visit the Official site if the Skype and after that you have to select you mobile phone model number from there and after selecting the mobile phone model number you have to try to download it in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if it gets successfully downloaded then install the Skype in your mobile phone and after that enjoy the messenger.

I am telling you this solution because I was also facing the same problem with my mobile phone also and after that I have also tried the same solution and then my problem get solved.

As you have said when I have tried to download the Skype from the official site at that time it gets downloaded successfully but now problem is with the installation. When my mobile phone try to install the Skype at that time it gives error.

IS there anything wrong with my mobile phone?

if you are facing the same problem with the Skype installation in your mobile phone then first thing I will ask you is have you used Skype in your mobile phone before? if you have used then make sure that you have uninstalled the Skype properly.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by resetting the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 mobile phone and after resetting the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 you have to download the Skype again from its official website and after that you have to install it in your mobile phone and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

Before you reset your blackberry mobile phone you have to make sure that you have take the backup of all the data.

I will also suggest the same because resetting the mobile phone can solve this kind of the problems. I am also user of the blackberry and I was also facing the same issue while installing the opera in my phone and then I have rest the device then problem get solved.