Thread: Plantronics Discovery 925: Not dialing voice on the iPhone

Plantronics Discovery 925: Not dialing voice on the iPhone

Recently I have get the new Plantronics Discovery 925 and nowi am getting some problem related with this headset. And the problem is that, it is not dialing voice on my iPhone. For getting resolve this I have also tried with the so many of the suggestion and get that still having the same problem. For that I have also checked the setting in the phone but, there also I get that there is no setting related with this. let me tell you that, I have also tried with reading the manuals and after reading the manuals I get that this problem is not listed in the manuals. Can anyone help me in this cause?

Re: Plantronics Discovery 925: Not dialing voice on the iPhone

I think that this is because of the Apple iPhone is not having Voice Dialing. So for that reason only you get this problem. For that reason I think that you will need to download the third party software. Hope that this will help to resolve your problem. And also they work via a connected Bluetooth headset or only using the built-in microphone on the iPhone itself. Replies me back if you get that you have resolve this problem.

According to me, your connect is not corrects because iPhone 3GS does have rather powerful voice control as comparing with the other phones. And I think that you can also try to get the ask it to play an album, song, or a particular artist and also ask it what's currently playing. I am telling this all because I have seen that there are so many of the users who have done these things. And also this is listed in the revies of the phone. And the reason I'm posting here is not just to point out this mistake , I am going to have to return it and get an earpiece that is known to work correctly with the iPhone 3GS. And the reason I'm posting here is not just to point out this mistake, but to complain that I too am unable to use my Plantronics 925 for any of my iPhone 3GS's voice control capabilities. This is a serious problem, and if it cannot be quickly remedies, I am going to have to return it and get an earpiece that is known to work correctly with the iPhone 3GS.

Hey, thanks for telling me this all things. I tried with this and I get that this is not working for me. Still I am having the same problem. Still I can see that no dialing voice while using this one in the iPhone. I am thinking that this is not compatible with the iPhone. I am thinking to get the other headset instead of this one. Thanks for replying me about this.