Thread: Apple iPhone 4S: Can I use upgrade ?

Apple iPhone 4S: Can I use upgrade ?

Hey all, I have decided to use our ability to upgrade the Apple iPhone 4S. so can anyone tell me that is Sprint going to provide way around not allow us to use our skill to upgrade for this phone. And also let me tell you that I am having the customer with Sprint from the last few years and also I have also done the unlimited data. So can anyone tell me that is I can upgrade towards iPhone 4S, please suggest me in this cause.

Re: Apple iPhone 4S: Can I use upgrade ?

Here I am also thinking to do the same thing as you are thinking. So I also think that any help with this question would be great. And if I get some information about this question then I think that I will go to get this phone. I have decided this thing. Please reply me also for the same question.

In your cause I can say that you can preorder your phone at the time when you want and also use your upgrade with this phone. I have also got this information from somewhere and for that I am also suggesting you this thing. For doing this I can also suggest you that when you are going to get this preorder then at that time you should need to visit on the Apple site and there you will need to choose your carrier (Sprint) and then theoretically, this will offer you to price after your upgrade discount. Try with that and then reply me back if you get some problem in this cause.

For the same reason I have made the so many searches on the net and then there I get that you can use your upgrade towards it, and this I get form the sprint they told me about this. And also they told me that we can also preorder from sprints website and they also provide for this. so I think that if you are thinking to do this thing then you can surely do this and I am sure that you will not get any problem over there.

Yes, I also agree with this because I also see the same thing while searching for the same question. Also let me tell you that I am a Sprint customer form the last too many years, but I can say that with Sprint choosing not to differentiate between new customers and their loyal customers. And for that reason I am not getting that why still I am with the Sprint. I am posting this because I am hoping that Sprint listens and addresses this thing. Leave that, I will suggest you here that if you are searching for the suggestion over there then follow this which I have suggested and reply on the same forums for the results.

Hey friends, thanks for suggesting me about this. But I am not getting anything in the suggestion which you all have suggested to me. I just get that I can upgrade for this phone and also I can preorder this phone. And also thanks for suggesting me about this.

hey, I was also thinking for the upgrade to the Apple iPhone 4S. but after searching for this I get this thread in this forums and I came to know that Sprint is not going to provide this upgrade in the iPhone 4S. I am very sad after reading this things, that I am a customer of the Sprint. But thanks you all for telling all the things over here. Now I came to know that I cannot do the upgrade to the iPhone 4S.