Thread: LG Marque: how much Battery life?

LG Marque: how much Battery life?

Is there is anyone else who is having this LG Marque phone? If yes, then please reply me back about your experiences about the battery life. I have decided to get this phone and for that reason I want to know about the battery life of this phone. Please suggest me back about your experiences about the battery life of this phone.

Re: LG Marque: how much Battery life?

Yes, I am having this form the last few days and I can say here that the battery life is comparable to the Captivate and also I am having the with the AT&T which was 18 to 20 hours. So I think that the battery life is very good in this and I am very happy with this. but this thing only can be achieved if I turn off the wifi, GPS, auto sync, and keeping the screen at less than 30% brightness. So now it’s up to you that you have decided to take this one or not

but I think that I am not experiencing this all things with me, I am very unhappy with this cell phone. Let me tell you about this something’s. I am not using almost no use for voice calls and running very lean in terms of wifi and also I am not having any other application running at all the times. But after doing this all things I can say that I am having only 12 hours out of a full charge. What can I do with this? is there any way to get the battery life up to the 18 hours? And also here in your cause I will suggest you to that I am follow up with experience with that unit.

Thanks for this friends, I have asked this because I am deiciding to get this one from the day when i get the information that this is going to launch In the upcoming days and there I get that this is being released, but here I was having some problem related Battery life for that reason I asked you this thing.

hey, recently I get the LG Marque Smartphone, and I am really very happy to having such a great phone in my hand. But after few days I found that it is not having so much of the battery life as they have promised in the reviews of this phone. They had told 16-18 hours about the battery life but there I can see that the battery life is maximum 12-14 hours only. I am no happy with this thing, but reset all other things are very happy.