Thread: Plantronics Explorer 210 headset doesn't power up

Plantronics Explorer 210 headset doesn't power up

I am having the new Plantronics Explorer 210 and before today it was working so fine. But today I get the problem related with this, and the problem is that this is not powering up. I have charged this one but still it is not getting power up. And also this is not blinking the blue light. And I have also tried with the replacing this one and I get that there is no online device replacement page for the India. Please anyone help me in this cause. And also tell me if you are having the same problem.

Re: Plantronics Explorer 210 headset doesn't power up

I am not sure about this cause that why you all are having the problem with the Plantronics Explorer 210 headset, because I am also having the same and here I can say that there is no problem with this one. Ok, I think that if you all have decided to replace this one then I will suggest you all to contact with the Distributor where it was purchased for another one. And for the same reason you can also contact with the Technical Assistance Group for resolving this problem.

I am also facing the same problem with the Plantronics Explorer 210, and for resolving this I have also contacted with the tech support, they told me that I have to do the replacement of this existing one. I followed there suggestion and replaced the existing one, but after few days again I egt the same problem, and then I replace this one. Think that I have replaced this one more than three times but still the same problem. And today I see that when I am going to connect this with the charger at that time the red light is coming and it goes in the every seconds. Please suggest me that what can I do in this cause?

I think that this problem is related with the charger. I am not sure about this thing but there will be some problem with the charger. So I think that you should try to get the another charger in this cause and I hope that this will really help in your cause.

After searching on the net to resolve the same problem, I replaced the existing one and then I get the new one instead of that. But after getting this one, I get the problem after in the one week. And the problem occurs when I put this one in the charger after it get charge I am trying to on it but I see that this is not getting start at that time. So I decided to again to replace this one, but when I get the other one I can set that there the new one is also having the same problem. This is causing to get very angry to me. Please suggest me that can I replace this one with the new other model headphone or I have to do something else?

I have already get the two times replacement for this headset and after this also I am getting the same problem. For getting resolve this problem I have also tried to contact with the online device replacement page, but there I get no any suggestion in this cause also. After happening this all things I think that there will be some compatibility issue with the mobile which I am using with this headset. Please tell me is this right?

No I don’t think so that there will be any this type of t the problem like compatibility issue with the mobile. For making sure about this thing try to connect this headset with the other device and see that id this is working with that device or not? And after this reply me back what happens.

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about Plantronics Explorer 210 headset that it is compatible with my phone. Before this I was thinking that this is not compatible for that reason only I am getting this not working fine. But still I am not getting any suggestion about how to take the help of this headset? Because this is not powering up, is this is gone dead or this is need to replace and to take another one instead of this one.