Thread: How to Reset Plantronics Voyager Pro?

How to Reset Plantronics Voyager Pro?

I came here to know that is anyone know that how to reset the Plantronics Voyager Pro? I am searching for this because, recently I have paired it with the other phone and I forget that I have also paired this with the one more phone. I know here that it can also pair with the two phones at a time but I don’t want that this one will forget the first device. Please suggest me the steps to do reset of this headphone.

Re: How to Reset Plantronics Voyager Pro?

I will tell you that there is no need to do the reset of this headset because it can pair with the two device at a time so it means that this will also remember the more than two devices. If you are going to reset this one because it will forget the first device then doesn’t do this. for that you will need to do the drop it from the device list on that phone. And I think that once the first phone is no longer trying to communicate with it, you won't have any problems. Try with that, I think that this will really help you to not reset your headset.

I am thinking for the reset because I want that this will only be searched by the phone which it will be used. So that I think that reset will really help me to do this, and still I would like to know that how to reset the headset.

Hey I think that you have to try with the different sized earbuds which is there with your headset. I am suggesting about the earbuds because this will fit in your ear comfortably and this will also create a seal. And also this will give the more good sound quality when this is seal. So now its up to you that what you are thinking to do with your headset. Reply back if your are really going to reset the headset.

I think that the sound problem is really could be my hearing. I will like if the sounds to be pretty distinct from one another. And also I did not know that I am having the super good seal on the ear bud, thanks for telling me about this. And also let me tell you that I have the largest gel on it and its not super snug. But after the some time I get that I am not able to make this too loud, so I think that there is deficiency in mine, for that reason I was thinking to reset the headset. Ok, I think that I have to keep trying with the replacing the old headset and get the new one instead of that.

Great you have mentioned me about the Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-900, which I am also having this one. And you are saying that you are having the loud volume with this but in my cause I am not having this one. But here I can say something in your cause and that is have you tried with the small earbud so that the speaker goes a bit further inside your ear to get a better seal. Have you tried with that?

Hey, I get some problem with the new Voyager Pro, and the problem is that I am getting sound distortion on the received calls. At that time feel it like the high frequency is cut and some rumbling. And for that reason so many of the words are not really understandable for me. I am thinking that this is problem in the hearing or connection to phone, when I have tried with the other headset at that time I can see that old one is working so fine. Please suggest me steps to get resolve this problem.

Ok, I am having steps for reset the voyager pro , which one is suggested by someone to reset my headset. I think that this one will also work In your cause. the steps are as:-
    • First turn off the voyager pro
    • After this unpaid it from your phone by deleting it from the list of devices on your cell phone blue tooth list
    • And then turn your cell phone off
    • After turning of the cell remove the battery from your cell phone for 10 seconds
    • Then turn the cell phone on
    • Turn on the voyager pro in pairing mode with the red and blue light flashing
    • Enter 0000

that should fix it, as it worked for me.

Hey thanks for the steps, I was searching for this type of the steps which will really help me to resolve the problem. I will try with these steps and if I get the problem then I will reply back here.

Friends, I was also searching suggestion to reset my Plantronics Voyager Pro headset. And here I get the steps for doing this thing. Really very thanks for that, I tried with the all the steps which you have suggested to me but still I get that I am not able to reset the Plantronics Voyager Pro. Any other suggestion in this cause, or else I am doing something wrong while doing this thing?