Thread: Plantronics Gamecom 777 Headband broke, need help

Plantronics Gamecom 777 Headband broke, need help

After the few day of getting the new Plantronics Gamecom 777, for the some reason it has get just broke. I loved this one very much and it was having very good sound quality. Here for getting resolve this I have also searched on the i9nternet and there I found that so many of the people are having the same problem of headset break. And at the same position on which I have get the break. The break is at left side right where it adjusts. But there I didn’t get the suggestion about this. So I came here to get some suggestion about this problem. And I think that if I didn’t get the suggestion from here then I will try with replacing this one. Please suggest me here back.

Re: Plantronics Gamecom 777 Headband broke, need help

For resolving this problem I think that you have to replace the headset and then take the other one. And also while taking other make sure that you are taking the other headset because if you are going to take this one only then this will again get the break after the few months of the use. I am sure about this because, I can see that there are so many of the people who are having this headphone and they get the break at the same point. So I think that this is the common problem with this headphone. So I will suggest you all to get the other headphone.

I am having this headphone from the last few months and I also get the same break on the left side. For resolving this problem I have done the temporary fix with electric tape and yet it is working so fine. I am also waiting for the response from someone which will help me in this cause. I can’t try with replacing this with the store because it is not in the warranty period.

I am having the same Plantronics Gamecom 777 headset, but here in my cause I can say that I am not having this break problem. I came here to get the suggestion about my problem and the problem sit that my volume control is not working properly. But after coming here I came to know that there are so many people who are having the problem with the headphone which have get break in the left side. Ok, fine, but is there anyone who is having the problem? And if anyone having the suggestion about this then please suggest me back about this.

I bought this headset in October of 2008 and from that first day when get this headphone I was very happy with it. But now I also get the same break in the left side and I am now not happy with this. this is because of I can’t replace this one because it is not in the warranty period and also I don’t want to take the other headset in this cause. here can anyone suggest me that if I am going to do the permanent fix by using the electric tape then will this works or not?

Yes, surely it will work. I have also done the same thing with my broken headset and this is working fine. So if you are thinking to continue use this one then you can proceed. But I think that to take the new one will be the better idea for you.

After seeing the all the post over here, now I have decided to never get this headphone. And also I have decided to recommend all my friends about this that they should never get this one. Thanks you all to suggestion about this thing. And I think that the user who has got this problem they should need to replace this one and if the product is out of the warranty then buy the new one for there use.

I have contacted with the Plantronics support, but there also I get the same suggestion in this cause. They are also telling me that this is a common problem with the Plantronics Gamecom 777; they don’t tell me that what can I do to get resolve this problem. So for that reason only I have decided to get the suggestion on this topic. After searching on the net, I get the suggestion over here. But here also I get that there are so many users of this headphone who are having this headphone break at the same side.

Yes, I also agree with the suggestion to replace the Plantronics Gamecom 777 headset. For that reason I think that you will need to contact with the Plantronics customer service and they will surely replace your headset if this is in the warranty period. Contact with then or else visit there to get the replacement for your Plantronics headset.