Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone: Blue Light Stays Solid

Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone: Blue Light Stays Solid

Recently I have bought the new Plantronics Voyager Pro headset for my mobile and now I am getting some problem related with this. And the problem occurs after the installation of the new products in the system. While I am trying to on it at that time I can hear the audio tone while helps to let me know that the headset get on but after that I can get anything over there. And after this the problems big problem si that in the headphone there is continues blue light on. Even I am trying to off this headset but there also it will stay on. Blue light never goes out. Please anyone help me in this cause, I am getting this problems from the last few days.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone: Blue Light Stays Solid

Hey, sorry friends we can’t help you in this cause this is because they made the unique headset. And also I am not having this headset so I can’t say anything about this but here I will suggest you to check the headset properly that is there is any button to disable this light or not. Or here in your cause it also happens that this Is the default feature. So for this I think that you have to contact with the Plantronics tech to take the good help in this cause. I am sure that they will help you in this cause.

I also get the same problem with the new Voyager Pro Plus, which I get before two days. And the same problem is there in my cause also. And the problems sib that blue light stays on solid all the time, and also I get that there is no any red light when am charging this headset. For getting this problem resolve I have also tried with the so many suggestion suggested in the other forums but nothing worked in my cause. I get the Plantronics tech number (800-544-4660 X5538) from here and I will get some help from there. Thanks for suggesting me about this number.

Hey dear, why to think so much about this thing? If you ar thinking that there are some problem related with the headset than you can also replace this one. Since you have taken this before the few weeks ago so, it will be in the warranty period. If you are not able to resolve this problem then I think that the replacement will really help in you in your cause.

HERE I m not sure about the suggestion with this headset but I think that you can try with the letting the headset battery fully drain and after this charge the full battery and then again use this and see if this help to resolve the problem. I am not sure about this suggestion that this will work in your cause or not but here you can try with this before you are going to replace this one. I am having the new Plantronics 855, and in this I can see the light blinks only when in am on the call or it was put in the charging.

Hey friends, I have also tried with this suggestion but there I get that this is also not working in my cause. Now I have decided to get them to replace this one. And also thanks for suggesting me in this cause.

I will tell you that before going for the replacement you will need to check the headset again. I am telling thins things because this might happen that you are not trying the above suggestion as I have suggested to you. So I will suggest you to go with the suggestion again and do the each and every steps very clearly and I am sure that this time you will get your problem resolve.