Thread: Answering Delay with the Plantronics CS55 headset.

Answering Delay with the Plantronics CS55 headset.

I am having the new Plantronics CS55 and I am not happy with this. I am having Answering Delay problem with this headset. Let me tell you in brief about my problem, when I am trying to press the button on the headphone to answer the call at t hat time I can see that there is 3 -4 seconds of delay to pick up the phone. Before few weeks, I was not having this problem with the headset but now it starts giving me this type of the problem. Please suggest me some way to get resolve this problem.

Re: Answering Delay with the Plantronics CS55 headset.

Here in this cause, I think that there will be some problem related with the setting in the phone. I am not sure about this thing but there will be some setting in the phone to do this thing. And also after this you will also need to read the manuals to resolve this problem. I am not sure about this that this will help you ion this cause or not but as per the first step to resolve the problem you can try with reading the manuals or else you can also to check the setting for this.

I tried with the steps which you have suggested to me but this is not working in my cause. I tried with the both the suggestion properly but after this I still get the delay while answering the call. And thanks for suggesting me about this.

Hey, I am having some suggestion to resolve the problem and I hope that these steps will also help to resolve your problem also. The steps are as follows:-
    • First you will need to place the headphone in the charging and then hold down the volume button on top of the headset and the silver talk button on the headset at the same time for 10 seconds. After doing this try to sue your phone again and see if this helps to get resolve the problem. If this also not worked in your cause then try to connect this again with the charging and then press the two arrow keys located in the back of the charging base at the same time until you see the red light on the front of the base flash, then release them. Reply me back about the results.

Hey me also having the same problem and for that I have also searched on the so many of the forums and there I didn’t get the suggestion about this. But after this, here I get the suggestion and I also tried with the all the suggestion which you have suggested over here. But after this I get that this is not working in my cause. Any other suggestion in my cause also?

I am sure that I have connected the headphone properly with the phone. I tried with the all the steps over here but nothing worked in my cause. so I think that I need to replace this headphone and get the another instead of this one. This is in the warranty period and also I am having the bill for that, so I think that this will be very easy for me to replace this one and get the new working headset. Thank you so much for your above suggestion.

Ok, if you have decided to replace the headset then this will be the better option for you. But before t hat I think that you should contact with the Technical Assistance Group to get some help in this cause. I am telling this because, it might happens that this is cause by the setting in the phone and new headset will also cause this problem.

Yes, I have also contacted with the Technical Assistance Group in the hope that they will really help me to get resolve this problem but they also not able to help in my cause. So I am thinking that for me the better will be to replacement. But here, thanks for trying to suggestion me help in this cause.