Thread: Plantronics Voyager 510: Incoming Calls to iPhone don't get routed

Plantronics Voyager 510: Incoming Calls to iPhone don't get routed

Hey all, recently I get the iPhone 3G and I have paired this with the new Plantronics Voyager 510, after this I see that all things are working so fine. But after the tow days of doing this things, I get that there are problem with the Incoming Calls to the phone. This problem is not related with the outgoing calls. When I incoming call comes at that time the headphone is not working at that time, this comes on the phone only not on the headphone. I am not having this common problem with me but this is very dangerous when I am driving. So please anyone help me, what to do in this cause?

Re: Plantronics Voyager 510: Incoming Calls to iPhone don't get routed

Here I think that you will need to call the customer service at Plantronics for the more help. They will help you this cause. And before going for then I will suggest you to check the setting in the iPhone and see if there will be setting for this that will not allow getting the incoming call on the headphone. I think that there must be some changes in the setting for this and this will really help you to disable this feature. Before going for the contacting with the customer service, check this all setting if then also nothing happens to you then go ahead to contact with them. Reply me back if you get this problem resolve by changing the setting, or else what they suggested you to resolve this problem this also reply me.

First tell me that when you get this headphone? I am asking about this because I am not sure about this that when you get this from the market and if this will be in the warranty then there will be some chances to replace this with the new one. Here I mean to say that if this is on the warranty period then take it to the store back and then replace this and get the new one.

Hey I am also having the same problem but with the other headset which is Motorola MOTOPURE H12. This problem is with me from the day when I get this. I have also tried with the two other headphones and there I get that both are having the same problem. After this I am sure that this problem is related with the iPhone setting, but I am not able to find the way to change this setting. For this I think that I have to so the Full Factory reset, to store the factory setting. Hope that this will help me get resolve my problem.

Let me tell here that the automatic audio transfer to the headset would not be changeable to the user of the headphone. So I think that if there is setting for this in your mobile then I think that for this, you will need to contact with the Apple customer service. And I am sure that they will really help you to get resolve this problem.

First tell me that, when the call is coming on your phone at that time will you hear the ringing tone? And also tel me that are you use the button on the headphone to answer the call on your iPhone? And reply me the iPhone OS version. I think that OS will be causing this problem this is because 2.1 version is the most reliable with this headphone.

When the call is coming at that time I think that you will need to use the Voyager button to answer the call. Because if at that time you are going to use the iPhone button then it might happens the call is transfer to the phone only and at that time the headset will be in the disabled mode.

I don’t this that you are telling right in this cause. as I know about this I think that audio was always routed to the headset in OS2.X. But here I can also say that in 3.X the audio is only routed to the headset if you answer the call using the headset so if you are using this 3.X version then I think that you should use the headset button to answer the call. And if the call comes at that time you see that the call is routed to the phone not in the headset then I think that I that time you can try to press of the call control button on the headset will make the headset route the audio from the phone to the headset.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. But here after this I came to know that this is now no use for me. As you all are saying that this is only supported in the phone which is having OS2.X operating system. Thanks for that.