Thread: HP 530 Notebook is not Booting

HP 530 Notebook is not Booting

Currently i have started using the HP 530 NoteBook PN# GH635AT which has bought by my bother. Now the issue is this notebook will not boot. I don’t know whether it is the not certain if it's about the power supply at the moment. While plugged in I don't obtain whichever lights on top of the system noting that it's charging. While I depress the power key used for 5 seconds and let go it the power light on the frontage of the laptop flashes 6 to 8 times, but still nothing. What is the issue?

Re: HP 530 Notebook is not Booting

Looking at the error codes (LED flashes) that model I could not find any code that fits exactly what you're seeing (seven blinking yellow / red, then green and then one other yellow / red). The best fit is the 7 blinks followed by a pause of 2 seconds, indicating that the motherboard of the machine needs to be replaced.

One of the users indicated that solved the issue by buying a new charger, but since you've tried, do not know what to think.

If the machine is under warranty I recommend you call HP as soon as possible, otherwise we hope that some HP expert to go through the issue and a better idea of what may be happening.

I don’t think that it could be a issue. Maybe the monitor is faulty or the video card. Connect the laptop to an external monitor at once, and then start it. Select the appropriate key combination (depending on model, for example, Fn + F4 or Fn + F5) then the external monitor port. If you get a picture of it is due to a faulty display.

I would to a defect in the battery type, which is weird because it just does not work without batteries. In this case I think it will probably be the battery slot, or (which is more likely to be the case), a hardware defect in the laptop. My guess is the first time on the motherboard. I suggest you not try to do a thing before you make yourself part of the broken and still bring it when it is still worth the notebook into a workshop.

Unfortunately, I also think that the graphics card of the laptop is defective; this is but one part of the motherboard and cannot be exchanged separately. The motherboard must be replaced to fix the error. I am telling this because I have gone through the same issue and I did what is needed as explained.

I think that you should contact with the store where you bought it. Which is the primary contact for warranty matters. HP has with possibly the repairs have to do nothing, the seller can decide who will provide the warranty processing (eg, an outside firm instead of HP). And let the fingers of self-repair, otherwise you're going with the same warranty also. During the warranty period, I would do in that part of anything (except one probably expand RAM). If the problem is due to the memory, HP will repair anything else might make you and the repair.

May not necessarily understand and have damage to the chipset, so you say everything points to the disk for now but may have more damage. It seems to me like you have some kind of defective voltage regulator and a capacitor can start freaking out and even walk a while before nailing.

Presumably, the laptop runs at a nearly empty battery in hibernation. The outsourcing of the store is on the same partition where the OS is also, therefore, cannot your problem related to a missing partition. It might be possible; the battery is too weak to supply all the hardware. It is also possible that the battery is the retrieval of the data for the resting state to its knees is too fast and this has not executed properly, thus the data are useless and fails the wake.

To ensure that works the retirement function to test you could manually run the notebook with an attached power in hibernation and then waking up again. If also the black screen with the error lies somewhere in the idle state, if this works correctly, it confirms rather a lack of supply from the battery.

That with the battery I do not think so. When I use the notebook with an empty battery and reboot, Windows is right there. Since the battery is completely empty. I think the HP is a defect in the act on the device. Still, I'm running to test the computer until the battery pack was empty and shut down. Then I took the battery out and connected the computer with the power supply. It started and announced that Windows would continue, and then went into the woods, just as with battery. Then I turned it off and start Windows normally. So, with the battery, the thing has nothing to do.

The same goes for my laptop Presario v3000 to drive to a store charge hp 250000 to change the chipset, giving a month warranty and report that the damage will be resubmitted because it is a manufacturing problem, not just who is responsible for this