Thread: Game freezes with weird sound in Dell Vostro 1510

Game freezes with weird sound in Dell Vostro 1510

I have Dell Vostro 1510 lapotp which I am using from last one year. In my laptop I have windows vista operating system and from last some days I am experiencing the same problem. Now in my laptop when I play game at that time video lags heavily and some time get crackling sound. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Game freezes with weird sound in Dell Vostro 1510

As you have said that in your laptop you facing problem with video and sound and that us why my first question is to you is that does it happen with every game or problem is occurring with any particular game? I will also request you to post your laptop specification so that I can give you proper solution according to that.

If this problem is coming with any particular game then there is nothing wrong with your laptop but the problem is with the game. May be the problem is occurred because of the corrupt installation of the game in your laptop and that is why you have to uninstall the game from your laptop and after uninstalling the game from your Dell Vostro 1510 laptop you have to reinstall the game and after that you have to check whether problem get solved pr not.

No, this problem occurs with the all the game and in my laptop I have Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2.001 GHz / 3069 MB and NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS graphics and Realtek High Definition Audio. My sister is having the same laptop and there is no problem in her laptop. What should I do to solve this issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In your laptop specification you have mentioned that you have Realtek High Definition Audio card. I think you should first disable the Realtek High Definition Audio from the device manger and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after trying this solution the sound problem will get solved in your laptop. First you have to right click on the my computer Icon and after doing the right click on the my computer you have to start the device manager in your laptop and after doing that you have to right click on the Realtek High Definition Audio which you will find under video and audio controller. Now after that you have to disable the Realtek High Definition Audio. Now after that you have to check whether sound problem get solved or not.

I think after disabling that your problem will get solved and you will not get the same problem again in your laptop.

If the above solution does not help you then you have to reinstall the sound drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the sound drivers you may not face this issue again.

Well I have disabled the Realtek High Definition Audio as you have suggested in your post then when I tried to play games in my laptop at that time it doesn’t give me any problem and sound problem get solved. But video problem is still there in my laptop. What should I do to solve this issue? If any one have solution for this issue then let me know .

Sometimes game freezing and crashing issue occurs because of the direct X. I think in your case also same thing happening. To solve this issue you have to first try to solve this problem reinstalling the Direct X ion your laptop and after reinstalling the direct X in your laptop also if you get the same problem then you have to download the latest direct X from internet and after downloading the Direct X you have to check whether you are able play the games properly or not.

If you want to download the latest version of the direct X then you have to go to the Microsoft site and then you have to download the installation file of the direct X from there and then installed

Well if updating the Direct X in your computer does not help you to solve this issue then you have to reinstall the graphic drivers and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think reinstalling the drivers Dell Vostro 1510 laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If reinstalling the drivers does not help then you have to update the graphic drivers in your laptop and after updating the drivers your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

According to me you need should email your problem to the Dell support and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. You can also visit the Dell service center and ask for the solution there. After that you will get proper solution.