Thread: ETA on Ice Cream Sandwich

ETA on Ice Cream Sandwich

I want to install this Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS on my Samsung nexus S mobile phone but the problem is that I can’t know about when this mobile OS come into the market. Then please help me to understand the basic reason behind that and the correct information about this ICS OS. Any information related to this issue must appreciate.

Re: ETA on Ice Cream Sandwich

Samsung and Google will reportedly unveil the Nexus Prime and its shiny new OS, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. But due to the death of Steve Jobs the release date of this Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS with Samsung nexus S mobile phone is postponed. The developer has to be decided to first launch iPhone 4GS instead of this OS. This is the much special mobile OS and the kinds of background need to launch this mobile OS is currently not suitable. Then wait some days. I am sure you got the correct release date of this mobile OS.

On 7 October, the Ice Cream Sandwich release date was confirmed by a placeholder page on YouTube as 11 October 2011. But now it will be extend to October 27 2011. This mobile OS has to be launch at event in London. Then wait just few days, I am sure that you got this OS and its relevant performance.

Ice Cream Sandwich is said to bridge the gap between Android's smartphone and tablet efforts. For your information this Ice Cream Sandwich is a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb and it will be gives the similar application that already presents on the Gingerbread and Honeycomb mobile OS. Hence if you want to insert this OS then definitely you need to wait some days. Later of this month you definitely got this mobile OS version. Android phone users will get the updated app launcher, holographic user interface.