Thread: Will Apple release iPhone 5 after releasing iPhone 4s?

Will Apple release iPhone 5 after releasing iPhone 4s?

So that’s the question I would like to know it from you all, will the apple people be releasing the iPhone 5 after the release of the iPhone 4s? I am not at all happy with the features of the iPhone 4s so that’s why I am saying that I am waiting for the release of the iPhone 5. Do let me know about the same as soon as possible on the same.

Re: Will Apple release iPhone 5 after releasing iPhone 4s?

No I don’t think so they will be doing that since I have been hearing various rumors pointing that the apple people will no longer be releasing the iPhone 5. Currently apple is going through bad times the loss of steve jobs and also the iPhone 4S is failing to create any hype in the market that’s it. So I don’t think so they will be releasing the iPhone 5 in the near future. I think. So that’s the information I have got for you all. anything else that you need to know about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible over the same.

Re: Will Apple release iPhone 5 after releasing iPhone 4s?

No i dont agree with you on the same, now since the iPhone 4s will not be doing so good so to compensate for the looses i think they will be releasing the iPhone 5 quickly, since the apple people have already created a hype with the releasing of the videos of iPhone 5. so that itself might have created the hype for sure, thats what i think over here. So i think iPhone 5 will bring about the necessary changes that was missing in iPhone 4s.