Thread: Apple is releasing iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5

Apple is releasing iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5

Now this is a sad news that I have been getting to hear and I don’t know why the apple people have decided to release the iPhone 4S instead of the much hyped iPhone 5. That’s what I am not understanding at all. so I want to hear some reactions from you all on this. That’s what I am expecting from you all on the same. so please do reply accordingly on the same. on what do you actually think about the same. Waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. so can you all please help me something on the same. waiting for the help.

Re: Apple is releasing iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Now this is a sad news that I have been getting to hear and I don’t know why the apple people have decided to release the iPhone 4S instead of the much hyped iPhone 5. That’s what I am not understanding at all. so I want to hear some reactions from you all on this. That’s what I am expecting from you all on the same. so please do reply accordingly on the same. on what do you actually think about the same. Waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same. so can you all please help me something on the same. waiting for the help.
    Yes that’s a sad news that I am getting to hear from a lot of people on the same. now the shocking thing is that some people are saying that they are not intending to release the iPhone 5 at all. now that would be a big blow for all the iPhone lovers. So if it turns out to be true god save the apple company.

Re: Apple is releasing iPhone 4S instead of iPhone 5

Yes those who are getting ready to buy the iPhone 4S they are highly disappointed sicne the new iPhone 4S does not any good designs and also no longer battery life at all. so that’s what I have been hearing from many people on the same. so a very poor decision taken by the apple people on introducing apple iPhone 4S before the release of the iPhone5. Now I don’t know why what was the purpose of the apple people behind the release of the iPhone 4S, since they were getting a good market sales with the iPhone 4. Don’t know what prompted them to release the same phone with the different name in the market. god knows what are they upto?