Thread: Where to buy iPhone 4S without contract?

Where to buy iPhone 4S without contract?

The title says it all, so where will I be able to get the new iPhone 4S and that too without any contract from the Sprint or the Verizon or T mobile? So do you all have any knowledge about the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same. That’s what I am saying here. so do you all have anything to say about the same then please do let me know. Since I am not getting any proper source by which I would be able to get the iPhone 4S so that’s why I am asking you all to tell me about the same, any reply from you all would be highly appreciated.

Waiting for the necessary answer.

Thanks !

Re: Where to buy iPhone 4S without contract?

Ok that means you are talking about the unlocked version of this iPhone 4S. as such no information has been coming about this. Since I suppose it will take some time for it to come over here that’s what I feel. so probably wait for some weeks till the official announcements comes from the apple people o the same.

Dude where are you the, unlocked version of iPhone 4S is already being announced in the market and you can check out for the same. only one thing is that it is a lot pricey and you will have to shell out some good money for it. let me breakdown the price chart for you. the price that is available for the iPhone 4S
    • iPhone 4S 16 GB – $649
    • iPhone 4S 32 GB – $749
    • iPhone 4S 64 Gb – $849
    if you are having a sim card and don’t want to change the service provider then you should be switching to the unlocked version only. Well this gives a lot of features for you to upgrade or sell your iPhone 4S as well. So the unlocked version will be available in November.

Yes that is completely correct and even I second on that, now those people who are switching to the unlocked version of iPhone 4S then they have to see to it that they will be getting only GSM networks and no CDMA at all. that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Yes that is completely correct and even I second on that, now those people who are switching to the unlocked version of iPhone 4S then they have to see to it that they will be getting only GSM networks and no CDMA at all. that’s what I am saying here.
    You know what that will cut down a lot of roaming charges for sure that’s what I am saying here. The same is not possible with the contract version of iPhone 4S that’s what I know here. now that’s what the benefit is of the unlocked version. I will be going to pick up with the unlocked version of the iPhone 4S for sure since it will be a added advantage for me.

Ok that’s what I was looking for, glad that I did get the necessary information about the samne and that’s a great thing for sure. now I appreciate the answer that you all have given here.

So thanks a ton for the same. well the price for the unlocked version of the phone does looks expensive to me. now lets see how well does it fair in the market that’s what we should look out for.