Thread: Will it be possible to jailbreak iPhone 4S?

Will it be possible to jailbreak iPhone 4S?

The title says it all guys, now what do you all think will it be possible to jailbreak the newly arrived iPhone 4S? can you all please tell me if there is any method by which I would be able to jailbreak the newly arrived Smartphone? So all the techies out here please do put some brains on here and in case if there is a developed method by which we would be able to jailbreak the phone then let’s have a discussion over here on the same. that’s what I am expecting here. So let’s do that, what say guys I think it would be an interesting thing to do over here that’s what I feel here.

Re: Will it be possible to jailbreak iPhone 4S?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    The title says it all guys, now what do you all think will it be possible to jailbreak the newly arrived iPhone 4S? can you all please tell me if there is any method by which I would be able to jailbreak the newly arrived Smartphone? So all the techies out here please do put some brains on here and in case if there is a developed method by which we would be able to jailbreak the phone then let’s have a discussion over here on the same. that’s what I am expecting here. So let’s do that, what say guys I think it would be an interesting thing to do over here that’s what I feel here.
    No as such no methods have been discussed here about the same so I don’t think so we will be able to do it as of now. Since the phone is not widely available till now. So I don’t think so any kind of jail breaking methods will be developed for the phone yet. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you have got the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all. if you all do have any information about the same then do reply accordingly over here.

No not yet dude you have to be patient enough since it is running in a new iOS i.e. iOS 5 so I don’t think so anyone would have been able to jailbreak it yet. It will obviously take some time so possibly wait for the coming months to get some jail breaking methods on it, that’s what I want to say here, anything else that you need to know about the iPhone 4S then do tell me about the same. I will try and answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    No not yet dude you have to be patient enough since it is running in a new iOS i.e. iOS 5 so I don’t think so anyone would have been able to jailbreak it yet. It will obviously take some time so possibly wait for the coming months to get some jail breaking methods on it, that’s what I want to say here, anything else that you need to know about the iPhone 4S then do tell me about the same. I will try and answer it out for you.
    Guys it is possible through snowbreeze what you have to do is download the latest version of Snowbreeze 2.8b8. so that’s what you should be doing and try it out in your phone. so do give a target for the same and let me know if that was of any use for you do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same .

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    Guys it is possible through snowbreeze what you have to do is download the latest version of Snowbreeze 2.8b8. so that’s what you should be doing and try it out in your phone. so do give a target for the same and let me know if that was of any use for you do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same .
    Hey thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have given here better it would be if you had given me some detailed steps by which I would eb able to jailbreak the iOS 5. I mean what after I have downloaded the software Snowbreeze 2.8b8. what should be done after that, I did not have any knowledge on what to do after that, so that’s why it would be better if you can give me some knowledge about the same as soon as possible. That will be a much better help for me.

I hope you will be knowing about the same so do reply accordingly over here on the same.

Waiting for the necessary help.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have given here better it would be if you had given me some detailed steps by which I would eb able to jailbreak the iOS 5. I mean what after I have downloaded the software Snowbreeze 2.8b8. what should be done after that, I did not have any knowledge on what to do after that, so that’s why it would be better if you can give me some knowledge about the same as soon as possible. That will be a much better help for me.

I hope you will be knowing about the same so do reply accordingly over here on the same.

Waiting for the necessary help.
    Yes I have the following steps for you just follow them and let me know if that was of any use for you.
    1) go and run the program Snowbreeze 2.8b8, now a small arrow will appear at the top right side of the corner.
    2) Now go and just locate the iOS 5 firmware that you will find in the list and then select the blue arrow.
    3) Now expect that everything should work out and if you are lucky and if it works out then the device name and also the operating system version will also get displayed as well.
    4) The next task that you will be doing is that you will be selecting the jailbreak mode. Make sure that you select on the expert mode. That’s what you should be doing.
    5) Possible some number of options will be displayed there all you have to do is select Build IPSW. That’s a best possible option.
    6) Now the process will take some time and then plug in your phone and select ok. Now go ahead and enter the DFU mode that’s what you will be doing. Now follow all the instructions that are displayed in the screen and hope that everything works out really well. If everything works out well then your screen will go blank.
    7) Now its time to load the custom firmware in your phone, that’s what you should be doing, now go to the iTunes and restore everything.
    8) Please note that you will be allowed to boot only in the jailbroken state and make use of iBooty for better performance that’s what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by fox28 View Post
    Yes I have the following steps for you just follow them and let me know if that was of any use for you.
    1) go and run the program Snowbreeze 2.8b8, now a small arrow will appear at the top right side of the corner.
    2) Now go and just locate the iOS 5 firmware that you will find in the list and then select the blue arrow.
    3) Now expect that everything should work out and if you are lucky and if it works out then the device name and also the operating system version will also get displayed as well.
    4) The next task that you will be doing is that you will be selecting the jailbreak mode. Make sure that you select on the expert mode. That’s what you should be doing.
    5) Possible some number of options will be displayed there all you have to do is select Build IPSW. That’s a best possible option.
    6) Now the process will take some time and then plug in your phone and select ok. Now go ahead and enter the DFU mode that’s what you will be doing. Now follow all the instructions that are displayed in the screen and hope that everything works out really well. If everything works out well then your screen will go blank.
    7) Now its time to load the custom firmware in your phone, that’s what you should be doing, now go to the iTunes and restore everything.
    8) Please note that you will be allowed to boot only in the jailbroken state and make use of iBooty for better performance that’s what I feel.
    My God this is what I was expecting and I finally did get all the necessary methods that I was looking for.
    Thanks a lot for giving such a necessary steps and helping me out of the same.

That was a job well done from your side, Appreciated!