Thread: Is there a longer power cord available for iPhone 4S?

Is there a longer power cord available for iPhone 4S?

The power cords available for iPhone is very short and hence what I want to say is that is there a longer power cord available for the iPhone 4S? if you do have any idea about the longer power cords available for iPhone 4S then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here, that’s what I am saying here. So do start answering out guys.

Re: Is there a longer power cord available for iPhone 4S?

We can say anything about it since the iPhone 4S available yet in the market. so possible we will have to wait for sometime so that the phone does comes available in the market that’s why I think. As far as I know the apple has not done any major changes in their specifications and hence what I think the cord will be the same as it is appearing now for the iPhone 4. That’s what I think and also will be my prediction for the case.

A 6 foot power cord is available in the Amazon for $1.99. So you can check that as well and let me know what do you felt about the product, so that’s what I am saying here. go and have a check about the same and you will be getting all the necessary information on the same.

That’s what the specialty of apple it will deliberately package the hardware stuffs that make you think that they are incomplete and hence you are forced to get one more product for the same, that’s what I am saying here. so I don’t think so fr this apple iPhone 4s they will be changing any of their tactics at all. they will be deliberately making updates for the accessories, so we will be forced to get one, that’s what I am saying here.

See all such tuffs you will be getting from popular online stores only and nothing else that’s what I know here, so here is what I have to say go nd get it from there only. Don’t expect any such changes from Amazon on their accessories they will be packaging the same stuff in their new devices as well. That’s what their actual plan is. So be satisfied with what you will be getting otherwise pay extra for this. so that’s what I want to say here. now if there is anything that you want to know about the iPhone 4S then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I will be waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.