Thread: Difference between iPhone 4s black and iPhone 4s white

Difference between iPhone 4s black and iPhone 4s white

So what do you all think what can be the difference between the iPhone 4S black and white. Just looking at the pictures there does not seem to me as any kind of difference at all. that’s what I think here. still I may miss out some points and you all must be knowing some difference. So if you have some knowledge on the difference between the two of them do let me know about it as soon as possible. Waiting for the necessary help from you ll on the same. so please do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Difference between iPhone 4s black and iPhone 4s white

The only difference is the sensor the sensor shows up in while iPhone and the sensor is not available in iPhone 4S black. That’s what I know about it. rest there is no difference at all. so stop asking questions like these.

I think so the white one is the new iPhone 4S, the black one appears to me as the old iPhone. Now why I am saying that is because siri microphone icon is there at the bottom of the iPhone 4S and which cannot be seen in the iPhone 4S at all. so that’s what the point is. I just had a close look at both the phones and hence looking at that I did got the difference. I would advise you to have a check with that as well and you will get to know what are the differences over there, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all. I hope the differences will be noted by many of them I think.

No I would not agree with what the above guy has said over here. I totally disagree on the same, that’s what I am saying here. the apple people has made it look more translucent in the white iPhone 4S. since the color white should not interfere with the sign. Now talking about the iPhones there are white and black iPhone 4 available and the same is the case available for the iPhone 4S as well. So no difference In the features and also stop noticing small difference and make it a issue over here, that’s what I want to say over here. For some white looks attractive and for some black. Its all about choices you know.