Thread: When will Sprint release the iPhone 4S?

When will Sprint release the iPhone 4S?

That is the question that I am asking the Sprint people and they are not answering anything to me about the same, so that’s why I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. that’s what I want to say here. do anyone know if when will be the sprint be having their iPhone 4S model for me. any interesting suggestions that you all have on the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here. do anyone have good knowledge about the same. please do let me know as soon as possible about your views on the same.

Re: When will Sprint release the iPhone 4S?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    That is the question that I am asking the Sprint people and they are not answering anything to me about the same, so that’s why I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. that’s what I want to say here. do anyone know if when will be the sprint be having their iPhone 4S model for me. any interesting suggestions that you all have on the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here. do anyone have good knowledge about the same. please do let me know as soon as possible about your views on the same.
    Soonly they should since it is said that sprint will activate 8 million iPhones a year. That’s what I know about it. for me I think they should make it available. Since they have taken such a big stack at the iPhone market so I think they will not delay any further for the release of that Smartphone it seems to me. So probably wait for the week or so and you will be getting the iPhone 4S for sure. so that’s it from my side for you all.

I have been hearing the news that Sprint is going ahead with the pre orders of the sprint iPhone 4s phones. now it has also been said that sprint is planning to see $199 phone online. So that’s what their plan is. So now you can go and get it pre ordered as soon as possible, that’s what you should be doing. I hope that’s enough for you. anything else that you need to know about the iPhone 4S then do let me know as soon as possible on the same.

It is juts rumored that you will be getting the phone from October 14. So you can check out that as well. So if you want you can give a pre order now. So whenever it is made available then you can claim it for sure. so that’s what you should be doing. I hope you have got the necessary point on the same. Now there is a even tough competition going on between the sprint and also the Verizon people on the same like who is going to release it first but it is a very difficult time for the sprint people since they have claimed a big deal with the iPhone and they have a larger target to achieve with this that’s what I feel here. so hope the necessary points are highlighted with this.

Ok thanks a lot for the information that you all have given here, appreciate the help that you have given here on the same and hence thanks a ton for the same. would like to see the iPhone 4S come as early as possible.