Thread: Apple iPhone 4s be same as iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 4s be same as iPhone 5

I getting some news that the apple has made new phone after iphone 4 that is not a iphone 5.But it is iphone 4s it shouldn’t called as iphone 5

Re: Apple iPhone 4s be same as iPhone 5

I really shocked when i known about the iPhone 4s the company had made i thinking that apple will made iPhone 5 but it not come any come with iPhone 4s with new extension on iPhone cell with change on camera, video recording, till I not getting these fact that apple has launched a iPhone 4s till I not saw on the websites.

I heard a numerous for the releasing date of the iphone 4s.when I known about and I saw the introduction of the iphone 4s what is newest I saw that iphone had made a new iphone.

I not able to describe about the iphone how it good one has been made by Apple and the confirmation have been getted from the Apple. And the pictures of hard copy of the phone it not means that apple has not made iphone5 they extend the date of iphone 5 to launched in the market.

I wait for more than one year for subsequent after last launch of the iphone .It not able to get a new version phone in the market apple has just updated the existing version.

I just assuming that apple will make an iphone 5 so I thinking about the iphone 4s that it should not happen same as before we have made by Apple that in 3GS is not much successfully in the market because it not good as iphone 3 after then it launch iphone4 it smashed in the market now same should not happen in iphone 4s.

The Apple has not saying that has to need to great extension in iphone 4 the Apple need to improve the version on iphone 4 that the company loss market value in iphone 3GS they need to make a better plan for the new version so Apple has launch iphone 4 in the market it smashed in the market about the demand of iphone 4.

I not able to agree with the iphone that when it launch the iphone 4s after iphone4 I think that it is getting same problem if not success more than the iphone 4 I should be waste of the money when I now about refuse to launch the product iphone 4s it will change the date of the of launching of the iphone5 I worried that I success or so wait for some then I able to known that iphone 4s and iphone 5 both are different.

In additional features of the iphone4s is different body look of the phone and the photography system have been made on the iphone4s.and the mega pixel is more 8megapixel in iphone 4s

iPhone has been improve in the cell create them sensible with larger screen and phone size is thin most of the cell iPhone 4s " or "iphone 4.5 that has great idea to upgrade other cost.

So want to go for the new upgrade version of the cell so for me is like amazing that I wait for the new version of the Apple phone.