Thread: How much time it will take to make a continuous 1080p video recording in iPhone 4S

How much time it will take to make a continuous 1080p video recording in iPhone 4S

I want to buy iphone 4s I known from websites that it come a new iphone cell come in the market with new version that iphone 4s so can any help me that it is a good phone to buy it better second last version of iphone .

So please help to buy if any have a better known about these iphone 4s and the second last version of iphone 4.I saw in the market Ipad 2 is also good phone so I not able to decide which better one with camera ,recording system.

Re: How much time it will take to make a continuous 1080p video recording in iPhone 4S

I heard that I phone 4s is released on the market I used that iphone 4s it is a brilliant phone there is much better than the iphone 4 .It is good one I heard about That after iphone 4 it will come with new features phone that is iphone 5 but it come a iphone with new updating on iphone4s. And it support the T-mobile

Re: How much time it will take to make a continuous 1080p video recording in iPhone 4S

I phone 4s is a phone that every people like to use the speed of game 1080p and it will complete in 60 to 90 minute .with using 4 GB cards on phone it run the game speed is good

And the recording facilities is much more than iphone 4 it provide 1080p video recording with in iphone 4s many features are there in iphone 4s so I used that phone from my friend that they bought so it better one I used 2 day and I like that phone

I phone 4s is good phone it provide more than enough memory. It able to use software of file system is better and it larger .just better under 4 GB the file size limit is fat 32 and it take less than 25 to 30 minutes

I like this cell that apple file system and limitation is nice and it is different from any other company phone I want to look for this iphone 4s .battery power is good 4G Service is also nice .I hope that I want to go for iphone 4s but in my mind some another phone is there that is ipad 2 I not able to decide which is better phone for me to use the phone any where ipad 2 has also a good features for video and graphics system is great so please some help me to get the cell which one is better for me .

It huge one iphone 4s with better video recording and with fabulous camera pixel in iphone 4s 8 megapixel available in these phone camera clarity is much better than any of the cell.

And with video recording facilities 1080pHD video recording functionality A5 dual-core cpu.

So just use this cell is better and for these phone pre-order is more if want to buy I want to wait for so time till my order doesn’t come so these is nice iphone 4s and it body look is better than any other iphone with black body iphone 4s is looking very when I saw that time I decided if I take a cell then I go with the iphone 4s