Thread: I am looking for kindle fire demo

I am looking for kindle fire demo

Hey friends I am college student and love reading the books . now I travel a lot so it is always not possible to carry books everywhere so I decided to go for the kindle fire which is specially designed for the ebooks reader. so I have preorder the amazon kindle fire tab but I haven’t seen the demo of the kindle fire or even not seen the videos or anything . can anyone give me the review of the kindle fire keyboard because this is the one which I have ordered .

re: I am looking for kindle fire demo

See if you love to raed then kindle fire tab can help you because it has a big library of books from where you can download the ebooks which would really make you easy instead of buying from the market which will help you to save your time. I think you have done the best thing ordering the kindle fire tab.

I guess that the kindle fire is the first tab that I have bought for myself and its really good for ebook readers because I read a lot and any of who love to read should have one it gives such a good interface for readers which I feel that I am reading the paper made book . the performance of the kindle fire is also good.

The current version of the kindle fire comes with the good feature for example they have given connectivity of wifi , you can download millions of movies and TV shows from the amazon appstore. Good and fast response of amazon web browsers , good display screen of 6’ inch , they say battery life would work till 1 month , the tab comes with the 2 GB of internal memory where you can store upto 1400 ebooks and can be expanded upto 32 GB , amazon also provides the cloud computing service where you can store your data for free. Kindle fire also comes with the various models like touch , wifi + 3G connectivity , keyboard , and simple .

Kindle fire comes with the very good features but the there are also some spaces where they have lacked such as kindle fire does not come with the Bluetooth and GPS . They lack in providing camera and SD card slot.

The specification of the kindle fire keyboard :-
    Connectivity : Wi-Fi
    On-device Storage : 4GB for 3,500 books
    Cloud Storage : Free for all Amazon content
    Display: 6" E Ink Pearl
    Interface : keyboard
    Battery Life : 2 months
    Content : Millions of books, newspapers, magazines, games, and docs
    Web : Experimental browser

I think the above specification of kindle fire keyboard is good but they have not impressed with the other features like Bluetooth , GPS and camera . if you want to see the videos of kindle fire keyboard then you can go to the youtube and watch it or go to the google and search it .