Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

is it possible rooting in the amazon kindle fire

Portable Devices

Old 09-10-2011

is it possible rooting in the amazon kindle fire

I have heard the interview of the Jon Jenkins, director of Amazonís Silk browser project. He said that the Amazon will not stop the users from upgrading to any of the android os . I want to know that is it possible to do rooting in the cheaper tab of the kindle fire. Because I am thinking of having the the cheaper tab so did I want to know.

Old 09-10-2011

re: is it possible rooting in the amazon kindle fire

As you have heard in the Jenkins interview that it is possible to do rooting in any of the tab in kindle fire and amazon are not gonna stop people doing this. He also said that the amazon will also not care about stopping them or also will not help people to do this . and I guess that people will love customizing their android OS and also experience the application from the google android market which are not available in the kindle fire. So I think definitely it would be possible rooting in the cheaper tab and the best part of it is that kindle fire comes with the USB and mass storage so that you can download the apk files android app which are not available in the amazon appstore . so you donít need to worry about it .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,