Thread: Apple iPhone 4S will support Long Term Evolution (LTE)?

Apple iPhone 4S will support Long Term Evolution (LTE)?

I have recently get this Apple iPhone 4S and I am thinking to get Long Term Evolution (LTE) with this phone. I came here to know that is this compatible with the Long Term Evolution (LTE) or not? I am using the ATT from the day one when I get this phone, but I think that Verizon offers better coverage and Long Term Evolution (LTE) in my area. Please suggest me about this. I have also found about this topic and I found that it not supports Long Term Evolution (LTE), so what about you say in this cause.

Re: Apple iPhone 4S will support Long Term Evolution (LTE)?

I have searched about this an I came to knew that it is not Long Term Evolution (LTE) compatible. But for this AT&T version has a dual antenna mode that can reach 4G speeds on 3G, so I will suggest you to get the AT&T for your device.

But here I think that the dual antennas will not allow the phone to run at Long Term Evolution (LTE) speeds. This is because of the ATT's or or any other network is not having the capability to run with the Long Term Evolution (LTE) speed , here in this cause the antennas doesn’t matters. So what to do to get the such a high speed?

Still I can see that my problem have not get resolved over here. So please if anyone is having the good suggestion about the Long Term Evolution (LTE) in my iPhone 4S then please reply me back in this cause. and also I would like to say thanks to you all for trying to get the solution about this.

After searching on the net about this I came to know that the new Apple iPhone 4S will support the EV-DO and HSPA+ speeds. And also this will go with the 4G as well. But there I found that it not supports the speeds offered by LTE and WiMAX. And after this I didn’t get anything more information about this. And when I searched about this reason then at that time I get the reason as this is not supported by the iPhone 4S because of battery life was among the biggest concerns as well as design restrictions.