Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How much memory are you going to get for the Apple iPhone 4S?

Portable Devices

Old 09-10-2011

How much memory are you going to get for the Apple iPhone 4S?

Hey friends, recently I came to know about the new Apple iPhone 4S and after that I have decided to get this phone. But here I want to know from the all other users that are using this phone. So if anyone have this phone then I will ask then to reply me back that how much memory are you going to get for the Apple iPhone 4S? Please suggest me about this?

Old 09-10-2011

Re: How much memory are you going to get for the Apple iPhone 4S?

I am sure that some of the people is upset with the price tag of the Apple iPhone 4S. and I am looking for the 32GB SD card which will be around the $50.00 and for this I think that it have to integrated for $100.00 isn't so bad. I am thinking for this much of the memory because of the I am looking for the 1080p HD recording and this will need lots of the4 memory.
Old 09-10-2011

Yes, I think that you are correct. I would also like to have the 64GB exactly for the video recording only. And the main reason behind this is when I am trying with the16GB iPhone 4 video recording then at that time after the 1h30mn I get the error that was no memory available, please delete some of your pictures. I was really not happy with this message and for that reason I am now decided to get the 64GB exactly for the video recording. So I your cause if you also thinking for the recording the more videos form your mobile then , iw ill suggest you to get the 64GB of the memory.
Old 09-10-2011

While I am watching the report for this Apple iPhone 4S, there I found that it refers with the 512 MB of RAM that comes with every iPhone 4s. and they have not specified with the hard drive and for t that reason only I have get confused about this. but here in my cause I am going to get the 16GB only, this is because I am having the iCloud or I will find the other ways to store media on my phone
Old 11-10-2011

Ok, yes I also think that if I am going to get the new Apple iPhone then I will get the 64GB of the memory because I also record the two many of the video files. For that reason there is need for the more memory to store. So I think that I will also get the 64GB of the memory when I am going to get the new phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,