Thread: Cannot charge Nokia E72 via USB

Cannot charge Nokia E72 via USB

I am using Nokia E72 mobile phone and I am not able to charge my Nokia E72 phone by using USB. First I was able to charge my mobile phone with USB but suddenly it has stopped working. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot charge Nokia E72 via USB

I think problem is with the Sub cable which you are using in your mobile phone. if you are not using original nokia cable then I will suggest you to use the original USB cable and after that you have to check whether your are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the same problem with other USB cable then you need to change the USB cable.

You should also try to solve this problem by connecting the mobile phone with different USB port and after connecting the mobile phone with different USB port you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

first check the above things and after that let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

I have checked my USB ports and USB cables all the things are working properly with other devices. I have also reset my Nokia E72 mobile phone and after that also I get the same problem. is there any other way to fix this issue?

i think problem is related to the software and you should try to solve this problem by updating the software in your Nokia E72 and after updating the software your problem will get solved. if you don’t want to take risk of the software update then you have to visit the Nokia care.