Thread: Will all iphone 4 cases and accessories fit to iPhone 4S?

Will all iphone 4 cases and accessories fit to iPhone 4S?

Someone please give me a chance to know that each one of those accessories over there for the iPhone 4, will they fit onto an iPhone 4S or is there an a little more extensive picture clicker hole on the iPhone 4S? I could be upbeat in the event that every one of you post your answers beneath.

Re: Will all iphone 4 cases and accessories fit to iPhone 4S?

Well I accept any Verizon iphone 4 accessories will fit superbly on the Iphone4s resulting from the fact that it is the same objective. The first ATT Iphone4 I accept the volume binds and ringer switch are off by practically nothing so some accessories could not fit. On the other hand any extra sold through fruit fits both.

The specs are indistinguishable betwixt the 4 and 4S, so there's no purpose behind stuff that won't fit. I requested the guard for my 4 but never utilized it, in consideration of I gave back where its due and kept my 3GS, so I'm happy I'll have the ability to utilize it with the 4S.

I have caught that the otterbox won't fit. Something concerning the picture clicker lens being a contrasting size or something similar to that.

I've been scanning for a case also, the just thing I am able to recognize beyond any doubt is the Otterbox Defender won't fit on account of the entire is so tightly situated to the zoom lens; it will slab the new sift. Since you get a load of a considerable number of others, for example the Speck ToughSkin, it has a more extensive hole which creates no situations.

There are a few alternate cases over there that won’t fit if the zoom lens is particular to the iP4. The iP4S has to a small extent more expansive picture clicker opening/lens. Otterbox expressed that depending on if you utilize an iP4S in an iP4 case, that it influences picture taking. An iphone 4 in an iphone 4S otterbox will then again work fine.