Thread: When will Verizon Wireless available for BlackBerry Touch Monaco/Monza?

When will Verizon Wireless available for BlackBerry Touch Monaco/Monza?

I am really very excited to know that when will Verizon Wireless be available for BlackBerry Touch Monaco/Monza? Does anyone know if or when it will be available? I yes than please post your replies here. Thank you in advance.

dkbose Guest

Re: When will Verizon Wireless available for BlackBerry Touch Monaco/Monza?

It appears the '9850' model is rumored to be turning out, and if along these lines, the xx50 speaks for a CDMA model and from there it is dependent upon VZW to choose to convey it.

The Monaco is the CDMA form which is perfect with the VZW 3G network so I could think/hope so. I have been holding up after final October to upgrade to this phone. I am determined to be remarkably disappointed if VZW tries not to pick it like a champ.

There has been no confirmation of this arriving on any transporter when the 99xx and 9810. All marks are indicating Oct/Nov much the same as the past Storm displays.

Simply resulting from the fact that it is part of a refund that starts in July doesn't mean the device will be good to go then. Unmistakably we make a point not to have the 9850 yet, as it is now 6 days when the discount began. The discount is through November. I actually did a refund for a 3d blu flash of Avatar via Panasonic that incorporated a bluray player that wasn't good to go for a few months when the discount started. Trust I am wrong about Oct/Nov as RIM quite should get the proposed late devices to market to stop the draining.

That was leaked a few weeks in the past. I have moreover perceived the August date on inward communications. I won’t run over the extent that to insurance an August release date as anything can happen to postpone it, but as of now USCC is dedicated to an August date. I can’t picture them discharging before Verizon so I could "assume" a great deal of carriers will see it drop following month.

I'm with the larger part of the publications here feeling that it'll be November or December before we see anything. By that time, every last trace of the new BBs could fundamentally be old contrasted with Droids and the unique iPhone. RIM has been stalling excessively extended on these phones to produce any sort of effect. By the time these phones do drop, the different bits of gossip concerning the QNX phones turning out in 2012 would materialize and with a QNX phone hitting, it'll be an additional stab.

It is generally regal and there has been NO official word concerning the Monaco/Monza's entry date to Verizon. There is practically zero authoritative example for edge affirming a released within 30 days, so you are able to wagered it won’t make it to Verizon in advancing month.

I've caught that every transporter is getting one form, but have caught it both ways and its been said on these gatherings that CDMA is getting the unified with the catches and the unified with the catches flush similar to the S2. I don't think anybody knows beyond any doubt. RIM beyond any doubt doesn't.