Thread: Is it possible to upgrade a 2.2 android phone to 2.4 Ice cream Sandwich?

Is it possible to upgrade a 2.2 android phone to 2.4 Ice cream Sandwich?

I am yet to purchase a new android phone. I am searching for a mid-run android smart phone. I am altogether astounded with LG optimus one as it has a fair hardware configuration and is in my plan. Anyway it is ready in 2.2 android (which might be upgrades to 2.3). Anyway after 2.4 android updates are adjust the corner by for the present year finish; I don’t would like to wind up purchasing a phone which can’t be upgrades further. So please prescribe me whether 2.2 android phones with 512MB RAM and 600 MHz processor LG optimus one can be updated to 2.4 Ice Cream sandwich?

Re: Is it possible to upgrade a 2.2 android phone to 2.4 Ice cream Sandwich?

Regarding that the specifications for Android are demanding higher hardware necessities for every rendition, even if the Optimus met the least, it could be so near the lowest part as to give you an unsatisfactory encounter. It doesn't even meet the least specifications to run the Flash player.

You need to likewise comprehend that Google hasn't even released ICS yet, so until they do, no one would be able to express beyond any doubt. I could conjecture that LG could not trouble upgrading more advanced in years phones so your just decision for getting ICS on your phone could be by flashing an exclusive ROM. You will essentially need to hold up to see if the visionary group can and will build a ROM for the Optimus.

Google has not yet recorded the last equipment necessities for ICS, so its demanding to state. It could be a honest presumption that if the phone was released with Gingerbread then it need to have the capacity to upgrade to ICS. Ordinarily phones are handy for regardless one upgrade, unless they are bottom of the budget handsets.