Thread: Getting error while updating contact list in Nokia E5

Getting error while updating contact list in Nokia E5

In my Nokia E5 mobile phone I have encountered one problem. Whenever I try to edit the contact in my mobile phone at that time I get error. This problem has started occurring suddenly and first there was no problem with my device. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Getting error while updating contact list in Nokia E5

if you have installed any application related to the contacts then you have to uninstall that application from your mobile phone and after removing that application you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

if you have not installed any application related to contacts in your Nokia E5 mobile phone then I think there might be something with contacts in your mobile phone and that is why you have to transfer your contacts in your computer and after that you have to delete all the contests from your mobile phone and then you have to restart the mobile phone .after restarting the mobile phone you have to transfer the contacts from your computer to mobile phone again and after that you have to check whether you are able to edit the contacts or not.

if you ar still getting the same problem after trying the above solution then I will suggest you that you have to reset the Mobile phone and after setting the mobile phone you will be able to edit the contacts in your mobile phone.

If you want to reset your Nokia E5 mobile phone then you have to follow this For a complete restoration of your Nokia E5 just press * # 7370 # and press Dial. The phone asks for security code default is 12345. Note that you will lose all data on your phone, so you should back up all relevant information.

I don’t have any application related to the contacts in my mobile phone and I have also tried to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone but after resetting the Nokia E5 also I am still getting the same problem now please tell me how to solve this issue.

Well I will suggest you to update the Nokia E5 software and after that your problem will get solved. if your mobile phone is under warranty then visit the Nokia service center and then ask their for software update and then they will update the software and then problem will get solved