Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to run epub on kindle fire

Portable Devices

Old 09-10-2011

How to run epub on kindle fire

I saw that you are currently viewing our boards as a guest who gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By you will have fewer ads, access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features?

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login.Don't have time to visit us daily? Subscribe to our main to receive our front page posts at your convenience.

Old 09-10-2011

Re: How to run epub on kindle fire

You will be able to read e-pubs if you want to. Though, with Amazon's sync-between-devices feature, I'm not sure why anyone would want to. It's very nice to read on your Fire.
Old 09-10-2011

If they allow you to install apps from android marketplace? I thought it was a modified version of Android, where someone from Amazon said they will allow you to load APKs on the device,

So you should be able to install Android Market and grab whatever Apps you want. I suppose if you root the device, but natively it won't have any e-pubs readers on there
Old 09-10-2011

We don't know yet whether Amazon will lock out certain apps. I am sure hope they allow us to install reader apps from other stores and third party apps,
But I'm not going to hold my breath. Hopefully they won't block those from the Fire somehow.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,