Thread: Where i can get Sim unlocked Sony Ericsson xperia play 4G r800at

Where i can get Sim unlocked Sony Ericsson xperia play 4G r800at

I have just ordered xperia play 4g r800at which ought to dig up it after that week sometime. I am crazy about gaming and I love to play games online with multiplayers. I have been looking for this moment and finally I am going to get it. Does anyone know about the Sim unlock so that I can use it for T-mobile USA. Currently At&T providing locked phones.

Re: Where i can get Sim unlocked Sony Ericsson xperia play 4G r800at

Sony Ericsson had promised to publish the bootloader unlock codes for several of its Xperia phones, and now come into its words with a microsite that will unlock the androids from 2011 onwards - i.e. Play , Arc , Neo and Pro . With just provide the IMEI of the phone, you can unlock the bootloader and install custom ROMs, unless additional restrictions (such as blocking by SIM) have been installed on your mobile. Now, the company also clarified that the installation of unauthorized ROMs may void the warranty, and if something happens to your phone, is responsible. In any case, if you know what you do and you're careful, this could become a very handy tool.

So far I think I know also has simlock with no root to do `s (IMEI number is used), there are various i-net sites offer you the code for ! It should also be so: I finalize the contract (since extended) 2 years normal binding so I get a subsidized phone with simlock after the 2 years I've supposed to require the possibility for my mobile provider unlock code because there are no more debts!

Are you going to be using the phone for T-Mobile? Cause that is what I am using my phone with. Even do the be short of of 3g was unsatisfactory, i am close to wifi most of the moment therefore it’s okay. By the use of this phone as a gaming machine is completely worth it.