Thread: Method to fix "Uncaught Exception" errors in BlackBerry torch 9850

Method to fix "Uncaught Exception" errors in BlackBerry torch 9850

I've read and had my own issues with the blackberry 9850 out of the box from verizon. I had the

Code:
    "uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_phone_app(129) is not responding: process terminated"
    I begin receiving this warning the morning after i get my the issue was the phone was ringing, the led blinks but the screen does not show a call coming in. However, i could not press send which normally takes you to the keyboard), or could press end which takes you to the home screen if you is in the midst of some applications . The phone kept ringing and i could not do anything to stop or i could answer ... And could not reach the phone screen the only option was to blow up the back and pull the battery restarts and back to normal bbm then i have my girlfriend to ask me why did not respond to your call

This continued to happen more and more often. I started removing apps that i had installed and the problem still existed i would sit and use my phone and press the end button to access the home screen and it wouldn't go. When that happened, i tried pressing the send button and it wouldn't work either (to take me to the dial pad phone screen it was frustrating knowing that i couldn't make a call without pulling my battery first can anyone here can help me i would really like to know about this

re: Method to fix "Uncaught Exception" errors in BlackBerry torch 9850

I've even had the same problem and I decided to clean OS and unload and reload a new copy of the official OS. It has been over 24 hours and have not had any problems. I'm not certain if Sprint is having torch some kind of problem, but it seems that Verizon is sending these technical problems many different. I think the best is that everyone reloads a new OS on your phone the first time spread to start from scratch. It is working for me so far, and seems to work for everyone else

I am also having the same problem and I also realize that when you call another cell phone, do they complain about hearing speech or background noise? I'll change mine when they are available in the Verizon store.

The issue yet existed until I thought of loading the leaked OS .353, and I haven't had that difficulty ever since. OS .353 also cured loads of other glitches, together with email and browser problem so I'd suggest upgrading to OS .353, particularly if you're going to clean the phone anyhow. All the harms with Verizon's .254 appear to go away when people install .353 for the BlackBerry 9850.

My 9850 installed with .0254 OS from VZN and have not had the problems others have said. I'm not certain that edition of its operating system was BlackBerry 9850, but I believe the official version is 0254 VZN

I linked my Verizon BlackBerry torch 9850 to DM from the box and indicate that an operating system update was obtainable so it is updated much quicker, because it lacked applications, etc. So is activated and have had totally no problems at all what has more to do with pair third party apps the OS itself. I wonder how to get my hands and the burden of this legendary 0353 upgrade, however.

Re: Method to fix "Uncaught Exception" errors in BlackBerry torch 9850

Click on Options then click Device, then Application Management, then AT&T App Center. In the App Center click Edit Permissions. If the Connections, Interactions and User Data say Deny, Change to Allow.
    That fixed mine right away.

Re: Method to fix "Uncaught Exception" errors in BlackBerry torch 9850

I considered perhaps it was the of Google voice at earliest, but do not have installed GV since wiped the OS. I spent a whole day without problem, and last night, I installed some applications new which is not installed before cleaning and it happened again today just throwing this out there, before finishing, I had installed Google Voice, which was an application that was not made for OS 7, but she ran anyway, and last night I installed another no-OS 7 application called unsubscribe from email in both applications, when I tried to exit the application, I pressed END and that led me to a black screen, then you should press other keys, such as sending up the phone screen, and then when I pressed end again, then took me back to the HOME screen because these applications are not OS 7 home, when run, run on a smaller screen and no touch function