Thread: Screen stopped Rotating in BlackBerry Torch 9860

Screen stopped Rotating in BlackBerry Torch 9860

My BlackBerry Torch 9860 ws working fine and suddenly screen has stopped rotating. This problem has started suddenly. is there any defect in my mobile phone or something else is causing this problem. if anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please let me know.

Re: Screen stopped Rotating in BlackBerry Torch 9860

According to me you have to first go to the setting and check properly whether you have any settings related to the screen rotation or not. if you get any setting related to the screen rotation then see their whether all the setting is proper or not.

I have already gone though all the setting of my BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone and I didn’t get any setting s related to the screen rotation in my mobile phone. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. please reply me as soon as possible.

in this case I will advise you to try to solve this issue by doing hard reset of your BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone and after doing the hard reset you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. before you proceed with the hard reset process in your blackberry mobile phone you have to connect your mobile phone with the computer or laptop in your computer and after that you have open the blackberry desktop software and then take the backup of all your important data and after taking the backup of all your data you have to do the hard reset in your blackberry mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I am suggesting you this because doing the hard reset will solve almost all the issue .

if you don’t know about doing the hard reset in your BlackBerry Torch 9860 then you have to follow this steps.
    • Connect your BlackBerry Torch 9860 to your computer.
    • On your computer, you have to click on Start then Programs and then Accessories then select Command Prompt.
    • After doing that you have to Type cd C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader and press ENTER.
    • After that type this loader.exe / resettofactory and after typing that you have to press ENTER.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to reload the blackberry software and after that check whether same problem occurs or not. if same thing happen again then you need to contact the blackberry service center.

After referring your solution I have reload the device software and after that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have visit the blackberry service center and then they have solved the issue. Now all the things are working properly.