Thread: is it possible to change screen of nokia 701 with nokia c7

is it possible to change screen of nokia 701 with nokia c7

I am using nokia C7 and using this phone is just amazing but what I want to know as nokia 701 is coming up and this phone has got with very good features as compared to nokia C7 only thing I didn’t like was the screen display so I want to know is it possible to change the screen of the nokia 701 to amoled screen which nokia C7 has.

Re: is it possible to change screen of nokia 701 with nokia c7

I have checked the videos of the nokia 701and found to be the best phone in this segment and the screen of nokia 701 is awesum and even good then the amoled screen.

First I want to ask you that why you want to change the screen of nokia 701 which is providing you with the better screen and is far more better then the nokia C7 amoled screen . then I want to know why you want to go with the amoled screen .

You are absolutely correct, why one must go for the amoled screen when nokia is providing you with the better LED screen which has better brightness then the amoled screen and the main feature in the nokia 701 is that it can be visible in the sunlight also. Which according to me no other phones comes with this type of feature . then why yo want to go with the Amoled screen. I think first check out the screen of the nokia 701 and compare with your nokia C7 then only ypu will come to know what are the difference between them.

According to me if nokia have brighten up the screen in their new nokia 701 then it may be also possible that the battery life of the phone will be reduced , because more you make your screen brighter more the energy is consumed therefore may cause to reduction in the battery life. It might also be possible that nokia must have kept this point in mind and increased the battery life. So you could enjoy the long battery life in the phone. And as far as screen is concern then I can say that nokia 701 has got much good and brighter screen then nokia C7. And if you want to change the screen then there are many mobile repair shops that are available and you can have the screen change from them or may contact the nokia care.

I think the changing of the screen is not possible but if you want to change the screen then it can be happened but what you have to do is just go to the nokia care and ask for customize of screen . if those people allow to swap the screen then it is good but if no then you have to be satisfied with that screen itself .

Nobody does this unless and until it has got some serious issues with the screen. And I guess that the screen of nokia 701 is much brighter then I don’t think so one must change the screen .