Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G Now Available as locked phone

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G Now Available as locked phone

I have just got message from Sony Ericsson and the message is “The Xperia PLAY 4G has arrived!” Now you can Experience the most excellent in mobile gaming. It is the only PlayStation Certified 4G smartphone, the Xperia PLAY 4G offers killer thrills through its authentic hands-on gaming controller. It as well comes through the dock within the box. In my opinion, I obtain way superior coverage through Verizon within my area.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G Now Available as locked phone

Four months ago the Sony Ericsson Xperia 4G play in the Verizon store has come up for sale. Recently, the unit in the U.S. via AT & T is to acquire nationwide. The unique factor of this particular version of a "PlayStation phone" is the inclusion of 14.4 Mbps HSPA + with improved feedback. The Xperia Play 4G is the first smartphone in the range PlayStation certified by AT & T. The price of 50 dollars is competitive, although the device is only equipped with Android 2.3.3.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G Now Available as locked phone

Sony Ericsson wants to attract gaming enthusiasts, and has prepared a major offensive plan, with exclusive games, at least temporarily, to make that users are passionate about this world a special interest in taking a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Mojang Studios has just revealed that its game 'Minecraft' will come exclusively to this model. The Xperia is the first game PlayStation gaming device certification is also a phone with Android. And do not forget the dedicated slide gamepad with physical buttons and a touch panel controller that mimics the Sony PlayStation.