Thread: Does BlackBerry torch 9850/9860 will be 4G, LTE specifically

Does BlackBerry torch 9850/9860 will be 4G, LTE specifically

Is there anyone who know phone being LTE I really need to know this because if it is not then I would probably not going to buy this phone for me as I am I am not having a 3G phone for an additional 2 years. I will then have to go to the another option so guys please please reply me regarding this matter I would be really glad to know this

Re: Does BlackBerry torch 9850/9860 will be 4G, LTE specifically

Well dude better begin look somewhere else however you won't locate one on another carrier moreover till no less than next year. I don’t understand how can RIM discharge all these new phones and not be 4G

Apparently Battery life is much important to RIM. LTE In its current form does not offer the best battery life and upcoming devices are much thinner thanks to a slimmer battery. Even if RIM could have conceded a LTE chipset in these devices battery life is likely to awful

At present, LTE requires two chips, one for 2G/3G, one of 4G. For a slim phone with decent battery life, some manufacturers are cautiously waiting for an integrated multi-mode chipset, which is currently in development right now. It is not intended for actual production until the end of Q4 this year, if kept on schedule. Since the chip is not available, use what is, and since the design of their own teams, who can not afford to dump a lot of major appliances in the market. Therefore, you have a choice, and make a decision. Be patient and let the technology matures, or move now and deal with battery life that many are complaining. It all depends on you.

From what I know 4G is still building and not in full force, however, I would not put resources into it yet. Apple has not done so 4G capacity yet. Let the phone carrier’s s actually bring LTE to 80% to 90% of the market and have the phone ready at that time.

Ok for the average consumer of the BlackBerry, I believe this will be a big promotion spot of T-Mobile and AT & T carriers of the initial and just with 4G Blackberry phones previously guess if AT & T Even Sprint 4G cannot say because there are signs of WiMAX bb, either as far as I know Maybe that's why AT & T is running the BlackBerry 9810 out the door, so it can be said to have the first 4G HSPA blackberry like the BlackBerry 9000 was the first 3G, when it was first released. It should be common knowledge, but I will say just in case: the speed you get with Verizon's 4G LTE is real ... but no sports blackberry phone technology in sight at least not this year , perhaps the QNX ...

BlackBerry Bold 9000 is the leading BlackBerry that was GSM was. Before that, the three CDMA devices, which are the BlackBerry 8130, BlackBerry 8330, BlackBerry 8830 and were running around the 3G CDMA EVDO 3G data.

4G is much much faster. The only reason I can qualify as 4G is the people that the rules governing the classification, relaxed and said, Well, it's faster than what is touted as 3G. I read somewhere, but I forget where. Maybe Wikipedia can answer, just search LTE or 4G. I have this from a source Pre-WiMAX 4G mobile technologies such as long-term evolution of the first release of LTE have been in business since 2006 and 2009, respectively, and are often 4G branded marketing materials. The current versions of these technologies provided below peak bit rate of 144 Mbit / s, 100 Mbit / s respectively, and therefore do not meet the original requirements of ITU-R data rates up to approximately 1 Gbit / s for 4G systems The current implementations of LTE and WiMAX are considered pre-4G, and not fully meet the projected needs of 1 Gbit / s for fixed reception and 100 Mbit / s for mobile. So the current 4G that are saying now, not necessarily the true way to define what is 4G. But I totally agree with your statement, Verizon has the fastest when you have your 4G coverage. I know, I've tried

T-Mobile lately upgrades their HSPA+ 42 exposure in 152 markets and this provide up to 27 Mbps download rate.

Although LTE has a high speculative rate it doesn't work that technique in the actual world, and it is still undependable. It a seem to be at this MSNBC actual world test, HSPA+ in fact leaves LTE in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    4G is much much faster. The only reason I can qualify as 4G is the people that the rules governing the classification, relaxed and said, Well, it's faster than what is touted as 3G. I read somewhere, but I forget where. Maybe Wikipedia can answer, just search LTE or 4G. I have this from a source Pre-WiMAX 4G mobile technologies such as long-term evolution of the first release of LTE have been in business since 2006 and 2009, respectively, and are often 4G branded marketing materials. The current versions of these technologies provided below peak bit rate of 144 Mbit / s, 100 Mbit / s respectively, and therefore do not meet the original requirements of ITU-R data rates up to approximately 1 Gbit / s for 4G systems The current implementations of LTE and WiMAX are considered pre-4G, and not fully meet the projected needs of 1 Gbit / s for fixed reception and 100 Mbit / s for mobile. So the current 4G that are saying now, not necessarily the true way to define what is 4G. But I totally agree with your statement, Verizon has the fastest when you have your 4G coverage. I know, I've tried
    Completely accurate i am familiar with that. However of all the present 4G carriers accessible in the US, Verizon's LTE is the next one. It's able of much more and the I desire they had reserved the previous standard description