Thread: Time doesn't remain same on Toshiba L455-S5975

Time doesn't remain same on Toshiba L455-S5975

I have just started using the Toshiba L455-S5975 which I have got yesterday. Now the problem is the time doesn’t remain the same. I have configured it several times but after several hours or during the next reboot, the system shows different time. Currently this laptop is running with Windows 7. I have tried to fix it in different way. Did system update and fixed everything but none of it helped me. What can I do?

Re: Time doesn't remain same on Toshiba L455-S5975

You may have incorrectly configured the synchronization with Internet time? Go to Control Panel -> Date and Time. Then a new window comes with the riders' Date and Time "and “Additional Clocks" and actually "Internet time”. It has been my experience that the tab “Internet time” often does not is seen. Play around with something with the time - sometimes an hour before, then back again - this rider suddenly appeared! Bug or feature...

Check that the service "Windows Time" is started in automatic mode after which the synchronization should be done properly.

The service is called "Windows Time" in Windows 7. It was arrested by default. It must be enabled. Put it in autostart. To do this: Start> Control Panel>Administrative Tools> Services> Windows Time and there choose Startup Type: Automatic. Click Start to launch it on the field, click OK then. The watch is already on time.

Windows 7 handles to regulate the system time on top of your PC all the way through the internet plus sync. One time the present setting (enabled by default on nearly all systems), Windows will connect one time a week at a moment server to set the clock as the nearly all accurate.
    • Click on Start menu after that Control Panel.
    • In the icons, look for date and time as well as click on top of it.
    • Afterward click the Internet Time tab and click the Change Settings button...
    • Check the box Synchronize with Internet time server and click the Update button.
    • Windows afterward synchronize the clock through the server.
    • On one occasion ended, the date and time sync show. The time your PC is set automatically!

Clicking on the time and go there to change date and time settings. In the "Additional Clocks" do you do away with all the hooks and "Internet time" go "Change Settings" and then you put you on the hook (possibly as an Internet time server "time .windows.com"

For a large part of all Windows installations Clock is simply wrong. This may be a few seconds or several minutes - despite activated Internet time synchronization. The problem is that Microsoft has its Windows Clock preset at rather unreliable servers. We show you how to synchronize the Windows Clock automatically. However I am looking for the BIOS update now. I heard that there has been a new BIoS update from the Toshiba side. I will update it and see whether it will going to fix the problem or not.

Your PC is probably set to be in this situation, the Clock on the Internet synchronized. If the machine is set so he does it well when switched on. It not only falls on you, because he was not a prior period. But one difference is 1 to 2 minutes in probably just a lot less time! Controlling some of the battery and swap them out eventually!

Let your system clock to automatically synchronize more often. On your PC so you always have the exact time is available, via the "W32Time service" once a week, the timer automatically synchronized with an atomic clock. Once a week, but is clearly not enough, there may arise depending on the timer on the motherboard differences of up to ten minutes. Therefore, you should make time every twelve hours to automatically synchronize. This is a small operation in the registry very simple:
    • Press <WIN> + <R> to display the "Run" dialog.
    • Enter in the "Open" regedit and click on the "OK".
    • Navigate to the key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ W32Time \ TimeProviders \ NtpClient".
    • Double-click in the right pane click on the "SpecialPollInterval". This entry specifies in seconds the interval at which the system clock to be synchronized. The default here is the decimal value of 604,800.
    • In order to synchronize the system clock every twelve hours, you change the decimal value of "43200."