Thread: Looks like BlackBerry torch 9850 is a biggest disappointment

Looks like BlackBerry torch 9850 is a biggest disappointment

I have seen all the reviews regarding the BlackBerry torch 9850 on my website as well as on this forum also and it appear as although fairly a few people are let down with the BlackBerry 9850. I required a BlackBerry to reinstate my Storm 2 and work fine with my PlayBook. Seems like I’m going to have to stay for the QNX device to release. I adore my storm and have raise with its entire problem but I actually desire to acquire a phone that works from the beginning. I don’t fancy waiting for updates and revealing. It must do what it is believed to do from the day I acquire it.

Re: Looks like BlackBerry torch 9850 is a biggest disappointment

Well I think BlackBerry 9850 is huge alternate for the Storm series. Hasn’t had any problem up till now with mine. The app collection is a short as of it being a new device. So a few of the apps i used to utilize don't work on the BlackBerry torch 9850 so far.

I don’t understand that people get enthused from a few people who do not like the phone. Particularly cause such as "it seem and sense cheap, I'm returning it back. I'm like really? Similar thing with the Playbook, there are a lot of people that slam the Playbook and further people that sense it's the most excellent tablet. All I'm saying is don't bang it 'til you try it for myself

Once properly configured, the 9850/9860 is without doubt the best phone I've used or tested. I do not think Blackberry's comments strike and not pay too much attention to this forum. You'll notice that most of those who have problems with the device, cannot even spell or construct a sentence together, so I'm not surprised you do not know how to properly use a Blackberry.

I read that very few people were having problems with the phone locking up. I thought "here we go once more." So all of you are saying will not be disappointed. I really want this phone, but I will not regret it and I cannot wait 4 months or so for a QNX device, if I have to.

BlackBerry 7 devices are getting good reviews everywhere. Coming from a Storm2 I will love the BlackBerry torch 9850. However, the majority of meat around the world (myself included) have with him is in the appearance department. Let’s face it is unimaginative, impartial and unBlackBerry looking like. The series of the storm were great looking (though ill-equipped) beasts. Even now still do not give RIM has not evolved that form factor for your next contact all phones. I know he suffered a blow so hard for that failure who were desperate to put behind them, but their appearance was pure beauty.
    I've said elsewhere, all I needed was to lose SurePress, get the drive BlackBerry 9850, BlackBerry OS7 But what we get? A slab of thick irregular shape with raised buttons and a look forgettable. Undoing all the hard work done internally. Who designed it anyway? And who approved that design?

My worry was the plastic display. Then I understand, I’ll just have to find a screen protector and I won’t have to be concerned if I drop it. I take for granted that the probability of it cracking is far a smaller amount than a glass screen anyhow.

This phone already launched but no VZ store has any in supply, and they don't know at what time they are receiving any in. They only know Motorola Droid Bionic this, and that, did you know we have the Motorola Droid Bionic ?

I've had mine for two weeks and still love it. I have never worried about the future is on the screen to be plastic or glass, I thought that engineers have already done. As for me on the display is not working as it should, and does. I like the design and I like the phone. Blackberries have been with for probably 10 years. This is the most beautiful I've ever used and I used them all. This fixes a lot of quirks that I do not like about the Storm 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I've had mine for two weeks and still love it. I have never worried about the future is on the screen to be plastic or glass, I thought that engineers have already done. As for me on the display is not working as it should, and does. I like the design and I like the phone. Blackberries have been with for probably 10 years. This is the most beautiful I've ever used and I used them all. This fixes a lot of quirks that I do not like about the Storm 2.

I love the look and experience. This BlackBerry is ready for prime time. Frankly, I was preparing for disappointment, but I was luckily wrong. The BlackBerry 9850 offer it is the true evolution of the storm another thing made the interesting observation that the real purpose of the plastic is not to save costs, but the plastic has a capacitive screen much more accurate than glass. He noted that RIM is missing the boat by not promoting the advantage of screen 9850. Anyway, the OP unequivocally would recommend this phone. The best thing to do is go to a store, collect, use, and see for you. The troll voices are for all time overrepresented in these forums.

I like everything except the fact that my email and browser not work. If someone has a valid copy of the operating system is filtered and I would like to share it with those of us who have problems that would be great. I've been waiting for this phone for a long time like everyone else and I just want it to work.