Thread: Mails for exchange is not working with nokia 701

Mails for exchange is not working with nokia 701

Hello friends I have recently purchased Nokia 701mobile phone and I am facing problem with my mobile phone. Whenever I try to send any message to my company at that time it gives me error. I don’t know ehat is wrong but my previous mobile phone was not giving me any problem. if anyone have solution regarding this then [please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Mails for exchange is not working with nokia 701

Mostly this type of problem takes place because of the settings and that is why I would like to tell you that first open the mail for exchange application in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether all the settings are proper or not.

I will suggest you that you should remove all the setting from the mail for exchange and then you have to restart your Nokia 701 mobile and after restarting the Nokia 701 mobile phone you have open the mail for exchange once again and after that you have to configure all the setting again and after doing all the setting again you have t o check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after trying this problem will get solved.

if above solution does not work for you then you have to uninstall the Mail for exchange application from your Nokia 701mobile phone and after removing the mail for exchange from your mobile you have o install it again and after reinstalling the mail for exchange in your mobile phone you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. Many times by reinstalling the Mails for exchange in mobile phone also this type of problem can get solved. try this tricks and after that let me know what the result is.

I will also suggest you the same as I was also facing the same problem with the Mails for exchange in my mobile phone and after that I have checked all the settings in my mobile phone but there was no issue with the settings and then I have reinstalled the Mails for exchange in my mobile phone and after reinstalling the Mails for exchange in my mobile phone all the problem get solved.

If you are getting the same problem after reinstalling the mails for exchange in your mobile phone then you have to try to solve this problem by updating the mail for exchange application in your mobile phone and after updating the mail for exchange application your problem will get solved. to update the mail for exchange in your application you have to first open the mail for exchange in your mobile phone and after that you have to go to the menu and after that you have to select the applications option and after selecting the applications option you have to click on the software update option. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have checked all the settings in the mail for exchange application and after I have also reconfigured the mail for exchange application but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue. I have also reinstalled the Mail for exchange application in my Nokia 701 mobile phone and after reinstalling it also same problem occurred. is there anything wrong with my Nokia 701 mobile phone?

I will suggest you to try to fix this issue by doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing restore factory setting in your Nokia 701mobile phone your problem will get solved. First you have to take the back up of all the data from your mobile phone and after that you have to turn off the Nokia 701 mobile phone and after that you have to press and hold the camera button, call receive green button and call reject button together and then you have to start the mobile phone by pressing the turn on button. Now after that your mobile phone gets reset and then you have to check whether your problem will get solved or not.

If you are facing the same problem then I think you should contact the Nokia support and then you have to ask them for solution regarding this and then they will provide you solution.

I have searched on the internet for solution regarding this problem and I have come to know that many users using Nokia 701 mobile phone are facing the same similar problem and may be in next update of the mobile phone software this problem will get resolved. I think you should wait till the software update. if you need any more help then let me know.

after doing the hard reset in my Nokia 701 mobile phone also if get the same problem and after that I have emailed my problem to Nokia support and they have told me same thing that I have to wait for the update. I hope in next update problem will get solved.