Thread: Getting System Error Message in Nokia 701 after doing backup of the phone on memory card

Getting System Error Message in Nokia 701 after doing backup of the phone on memory card

In my Nokia 701 mobile phone I have recently tried to do backup of my all the contacts and messages which is saved on my memory card. Now problem is that when start the backup process at that time all the things worked fine means it doesn’t give any error message but after completing the back up of my phone memory on my memory card mobile gives system error. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Getting System Error Message in Nokia 701 after doing backup of the phone on memory card

I will suggest you to first delete the backup folder from your memory card and then you have to restart you Nokia 701 mobile phone and after restarting the Nokia 701 you have to try to do the back up again and then check whether you are getting the same error message again or not.

Re: Getting System Error Message in Nokia 701 after doing backup of the phone on memory card

Well I have read your problem and you have to try different memory card with Nokia 701 mobile phone and after that you have to try to do the backup from your mobile phone. Now after doing that you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem or not. I am telling you this because many times if some data on the memory card gets corrupted then at that time also this type of problem can take place. If you are getting the same problem after inserting the other memory card in your mobile phone then I think problem is with your Nokia 701 mobile phone and if you don’t get the same problem after inserting the other memory card in your Nokia 701 mobile phone then problem is with your memory card only.

Try the above tricks and it will help you to identify the exact problem.

If you are facing this problem after inserting your memory card only and with other memory card if you are not experiencing the same problem then I think problem is with your memory card and I will suggest you to connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after that you have to transfer all the data from your memory card to your computer and then you have to format the memory card form your mobile phone and after formatting the memory card you have to check that you are getting the same problem after taking the backup or not.

I think instead of taking backup in your mobile phone you should take the back up in your computer. You have to just download the Nokia OVI suite from the internet and after downloading the Nokia OVI suite you have to install that in your computer and after installing the Nokia OVI suite in your computer you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer and after that you have to select the OVI suite mode from your Nokia 701 and then you have to take the backup of all your data.

it is very simple and Nokia OVI suite will also gives many cool features to manage your music files and contacts and messages properly.

If you don’t know from where to get the Nokia OVI suite for your device then you have to click on the DOWNLOAD and after that you have to install it in your computer and manage your phone data.

I have similar I de about this but I will not suggest you to use the NOKIA OVI suite but instead of using Nokia OVI suite you should use the Nokia PC suite. I am telling you this because first I was also using the Nokia OVI suite in my compute but many times Nokia OVI was not detecting my mobile phone on first try and I have to always try to connect my mobile phone again and again which was very frustrating for me. now after that my friend suggest me to use the Nokia PC suite.

After listing to my friend I have downloaded Nokia PC suite in my computer and after that I have installed that in my computer and then all the things started working properly. You can download the Nokia pc suite from the official website of the Nokia.

I know I can manage the backups from my computer using Nokia PC suite and OVI suite but sometimes I have travel for long period and at that time taking the backup from my mobile phone and restoring it in some circumstances is best option for me. I have tried different memory card with my Nokia 701 but I get the same error after completing the backup.

is there anything wrong with my Nokia 701 mobile phone? Please help to get rid of this issue.

As you have monitored that you are getting the same error in your Nokia 701 mobile phone after trying different memory card then It means problem is with your mobile phone only and you should try to solve this problem by doing factory rest in your mobile phone and after doing the factory reset your problem might get solved. try solving this problem resetting the device and then let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know about how to reset the Nokia 701 mobile phone then you have to follow this procedure.
    • Turn off the Nokia 701.
    • Press and hold keys call reject and call answer and camera key.
    • Now after that you have to turn on the device by pressing the ON button.
    • Wait until the Nokia logo appears on the screen.

If after doing the hard reset also same problem is coming then you have to contact the Nokia care and after that you have to mention your backup problem of Nokia 701 to Nokia care people and then they will check your Nokia 701 mobile phone and after that your problem will get solved.

I have followed the steps which are mentioned above to reset the Nokia 701 phone and after doing the hard reset when I have tried to take the backup from my mobile phone at that time it doesn’t give me any error and all the things started working normally. Thanks for helping me.