Thread: blackberry lack in making good quality touchscreen phones

blackberry lack in making good quality touchscreen phones

I am using the blackberry storm I say that the blackberry are really not good enough for making the fine quality of touchscreen phones because before going to the blackberry storm I was using the Samsung galaxy S. I say that the Samsung touchscreen were really good enough and you would love using it but when I am using the blackberry storm I can not see good touch interface. So what do you feel do blackberry lack in making good quality touchscreen phones.

Re: blackberry lack in making good quality touchscreen phones

Even I experienced the same earlier I was using the LG optimus and using this smartphone had very good touch interface but after buying the blackberry storm smartphone I don’t expect any good touch interface. I think blackberry guys really should work on the touch interface.

According to me blackberry are always good in smartphones having keypad and they are best in this category. I think they should really grow in these area .

I am having the blackberry storm 2 actually what happened , before 2 days I was texting from my phone and suddenly phone fell on work desk and got scratched on the glass. I don’t understand why blackberry people don’t provide touchscreen phones with the gorilla glass to make the screen more tougher . I think blackberry should really look on the such type of issues because other mobile phones are providing the touchscreen with the gorilla glass which is must for the touchscreen phones .