Thread: Need updated apps for the Blackberry Torch 9850.

Need updated apps for the Blackberry Torch 9850.

Recently I have boght the new Blackberry Torch 9850 and also I am nnot really very happy with having no any of the apps in it. And in this new hpone I am working with the only one application. And I am really very missing the few of the Application like the my Bank of America app, Pandora and also Ebay. And if I don’t have this all things then it is ok for me but the main thing that I am missing a lot is Yahoo Fantasy app. For that reason I am waiting for the updates for the latest apps like this. so here can anyone one help me in this cause. please suggest me that from where can I get the apps like this?

Re: Need updated apps for the Blackberry Torch 9850.

I think that this is not the yahoo fantasy football app just a launcher for their mobile website but in this cause I am little sure that this is like that apps. And here I can say that you should be on that and also updates will follow with the others.

Are you searching Apps for the Blackberry? Hey I am also doing this thing form the last few moths from the dy when I get the new Blackberry mobiles. Yes, you are telling is right, it is a launcher but I still can't find it with this phone. And for that reason I have also searched on the website for that and also there I get the so man y of the results from which I get the little confused. So I came back over here to get the some information about the Apps for the Blackberry.

Ok, here I get you what you want? So in your cause I will suggest you to try with the Torch useless is over the top. And also in this cause I can say that You obviously needed to wait till the new update will release for this. or else if you have find this type of information about the Apps for the Blackberry torch 9960 then please suggest me on this forums only.

Recently I have upgrade to the style from the tour and while doing this I can say that I have lost some apps while doing this things. And after this I hope that they will update this things. And according to me playbook is that it internet can put back the need for most of the apps but this is a phone so its a little different. Good, but after that I think that it is obvious that you didn't try the phone or ask then about my question to the reps before you bought it. And here in this cause I can say that you aren't using an iPhone instead of a BB if you SO NEED those apps. But you can also wait for the update for the new Apps for the Blackberry.

In my cause the truth is that driving a new Saleen Mustang GT as a pilot weekend and a new Cadillac every day the rest of the year. Both cost me about the same price, but the Stang 'did not come anywhere near the same amount of bells and whistles like the Caddy. The bottom line is I knew exactly what he was doing when I bought the two cars. Do your research before buying something.