Thread: Siri thought on the Apple iPhone 4S

Siri thought on the Apple iPhone 4S

Hello friends, so is the Siri fundamentally various ai technology. Well which was the cyberdyne? Is it what Sarah Connor has been talking about for years? So I want to know about it and also you have some more information about it then please tell me and also what is more about this application. I have heard that is the new and also very good application and also it very much helpful to use as a voice command. So give me your suggestion and advice what you people think about it and also what is new in it. Thank you.

Re: Siri thought on the Apple iPhone 4S

It looks interesting! Want to give an opportunity but not a contract breaker for me to upgrade my iPhone 4. Siri think it looks great, and I cannot wait to try it. It seems that would be useful.

It adds a cool toy to a phone and a great ... Why not enjoy it? That there are people so upset that Siri was the "major announcement" in this press iPhone ... but why? Why bother to an already great phone that has a better camera, faster, better usability features and some new toys to play nice with ... again, all packed inside a cell that 90% of us already use and love. Individually I cannot hang around to try Siri ... I hope it's more intuitive than made out to be in the videos, as well as easy to use as it was, it certainly would be nice to be able to have the functionality of voice services as easy as it made it look .

I think it in point of fact was shown in the video Siri, a man jogging, and tells Syria to move an appointment. Siri says that he has an appointment scheduled for the new time. It then moves to another time.