Thread: Nokia 701 lags and apps menu keeps scrolling and toggling among homepages

Nokia 701 lags and apps menu keeps scrolling and toggling among homepages

my recently purchased phone having very awful problem and really I am not able to figure out what could be the problem, because though I have used almost 4 smartphones but never ever had any such problem in those mobiles.

Anyways as the title implies whenever I open the application menu it just keeps lagging and when It stops that automatic scrolling and toggling takes place among the homepages. And with no other option I just have to remove the batter out of the mobile and keep it again in then only I can work again with the phone.

Is this problem regarding the phones hardware or software? Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia 701 lags and apps menu keeps scrolling and toggling among homepages

I always used to suggest only one solution which will surely help to get rid out of your mobile, and after no matter which mobile it is, it always work for each and every mobile.

Try to reinstall the firmware in your mobile.

I think you should try to reset the phone firmware that you have installed in the phone because though I am agree with the above user but still reinstalling the firmware is not the only solution each and every time, there are certain solution as well that could make the trouble out of your phone, but after all this is exclusively your own opinion what you have to do !

Ok back to the point, I would like to recommend you that you should try to backup all the data first and then only try with any technique, I hope you must be aware about phone reset, if not then you can mentioned it again.

makes sure whether installed any such application or any faulty data to your mobile, because this would be the major reason that can cause such a problem to the mobile, no matter which brand of it is but still.

Anyways according to you should try to delete each and every content from the SD card and then try to run the phone and then see what happens.

As the extent to I know third party applications are the only main threat than can cause problems with the phone so if you don’t want to lose any more data from the card and you are quite sure about some data so you can keep backup of them and then simply delete everything.

you should try to visit the service center and tell them about the whole problem that you are having with the phone so that they can understand it and will give some proper suggestion.

But the surest thing is like you’ll get solution for this problem for sure from here.